14.2

Note/ I hope you enjoy this second half of 14. I have been working on it all day, and I am tired. I didn't even edit it well. I'll go back tomorrow and do that, but I really needed to get this out. I need to get some sleep now. 

Love Your V.O.K.

Don't forget to vote on my stories. Goodnight.

KIM

I go up to him and warp my arms around him. Just holding him. I can tell he is nervous. "It's okay, baby. We don't have to do anything if you don't want to. I would be happy just to hold you in my arms all night like last time." I say.

"Go take a shower, baby. Take as long as you want. Go soak in the tub for a while and relax. You did a lot today." I tell him. Yes, I want him, but I don't want him to stress over it. He nods and gets some clothes from his closet. I notice he hasn't hung up his new clothes yet. Then he goes to the bathroom. When I hear the bathroom close, I get the roses and gifts for him.

The thought popped into my head. I still won't force him to have sex with me tonight, but I can make him feel loved. I grabbed everything and went back to his bedroom. Tin included some vases, so I put a few roses in each. And scattered them around his room, even on his balcony. I throw some single ones on his bed, the plushie I wanted for him, and some rose petals scarred on the floor.

I'm not a romantic type, and this is probably very cliche. If it makes my Chay smile, that matters to me. I put the condoms and stuff inside the bed tables, and I set the box in the middle of the bed.

These watches were expensive. But worth every penny. I want to spend the rest of my life with Chay, and this can be the symbol. I know I should think about it. It's far too early, but I have already dedicated my life to this.

His time will forever be linked to mine. If he ever dies, I'll follow. I'll watch over him every day. If he chooses to stay with me or not.

I took the pins I got and placed the boxes they came in on his desk. He can choose whatever one he wants, but if I knew Chay, he would pick the black one cause it would remind him of me. I take the rest of the roses in my hand, an extra pair of his clothes so I can wear them, and a towel for me.

Maybe he'll let me bathe with him. I have never been this nervous before. I opened his door, and I saw Chay in the bathtub. The light reflected off the water on his skin. His eyes were closed. I could nearly see his body under the bath soap and the bubbles. I swear he is too easy to sneak up on.

I squat next to the end of the tub where his feet were and individually put the roses in the water. They float around. As I put in the last one, they began to reach him.

"My love.." I say in a soft voice. So I wouldn't startle him. He moves and makes little waves in the water; the roses move up and down with his waves. " I knew you were in here." He says, his eyes still closed. "Oh really, how did you know I was here? I say, sticking my hand in the water. Making little swirls. In the water, making ripples.

He opened his eyes then, and he looked surprised. He grabbed a few roses with a smile. "Are these for me?" He asked. I swear he's so silly. Who else would I get flowers for?

"So this is what I smelt?" He says with a smile. "Smelt?" I asked, 'Humm, the scent of the roses,' he said. I put my hand in the water until my finger reached his leg. "Is that how you know I was here?" I asked, and he nodded. " I can pick out your scent." He says

"You like my flowers? I trailed along his leg. His mouth gapped open, and he nodded.

"Can I join you?" He shakes his head no. I sighed and got up to leave, but he grabbed my hand. He turned red and nodded his head yes. I looked into his eyes. I take off my shirt and throw it next to his clothes. The tub was a decent size, it was old, and I can only assume that either his mom or dad liked baths.