15

Hello, friends,
  I'm finally about to post a chapter after my eye injury. The chapter I wrote is a bit rough around the edges. I can't really see too well with my right eye, and it was hard to type, so I am sorry if it's not up to par with my previous chapter, but it is doing much better. I get head pains and eye pains about every 20 or so minutes.
  Now I feel like I am coming down with a cold. It's been rough lately. A string of misfortune events have been happening. I can't talk about it right now cause I don't know what is going to happen, but I hope you understand.
  Because of these events, my Chapters are going to be coming out more slowly than they were. But it has not all been bad. My baby started school even though there were a lot of complications getting him in, and I should be getting a car soon.
 I hope I can continue getting your support. Vote on my chapters. It would really make me smile while I am going through all these hardships.
       Love, your Vamp of Knight

CHAY

I turned over and felt Kim's hand wrapped around me. I smiled and snuggled back into him. Last night...I am no longer a virgin. As a reminder, I felt something jabbing me on the side. I almost forgot we went to bed naked.

"Mmm, go back to sleep," Kim says in a sleepy voice. 

How does he always know when I am awake? I smiled and opened my eyes. I saw sunlight streaming through my opened windows. A warm breeze drifted in. It reminded me of the day I was at school and learned WIK would perform at his Uni. Damn, has it already been 3-4 months? Longer? And here I am, laying in bed with Kim after a night of love? What do you call that?

 I felt Kim kissing the back of my neck and over my shoulder. "Good morning," he says, pulling me closer. "Kim, if you keep pulling me closer, ima melt into you," I say. 

"I can think of another way our bodies could be joined," Kim says in my ear, and I feel my ears getting hot as he kisses the tip of it.

 I started to breathe heavily. Kim's hand went over my hip, and I felt his dick between my ass while he began to grind against me. I felt his kisses on my neck. I start to grind against his movements. "Can I have you again, baby," he says. And I nod.

I feel him reach for something, then the tare of foil. A moment later, I felt the cold of the lube against my hole. It felt cold. Then he inserts his fingers in slowly again like he did last night."Ooooughh," I moan. It didn't hurt like last night. But I did feel sore. As he pumped his fingers inside of me, I felt the pleasure begin to build. He kissed my shoulder blades and along my back. It didn't take as long as yesterday. I felt it, though, when he started pressing himself inside of me. I felt full. 

"You did so well, baby. Did I hurt you?" He asked. I shook my head. No, but I wanted him to move already. I pressed my ass to him. Kim wrapped his arms around me, one over my pelvis and the other around my chest. He started to pinch my nipples, and moans began to come from me. Kim moved in and out of me in slow motion. Kim brought his hand down to my cock, moving with his motions. "Kim..I love you." I say, "I love you. My Chay." He says, elongating his pumps and strokes.

"Aaaa, mmmm, ahhh," Noise kept coming out of me. Kim put me on my stomach, bringing up my leg inward. Making my ass stick up slightly. "Ughh, Ahh, Ahh," I hear Kim as he takes himself out and bangs back in. I fist my pillows, not in pain but with how pleased I felt. I was getting closer and closer.

Kim puts his hands on my hips, pulling me up and putting me on my hands and knees. I felt his torso on my back as he lifted his leg, slinging his arm around my shoulder. I felt him go in deeper, and I was about to blow my load then. "Kim, I'm close," I say, and his hand goes to my dick, and he holds me in his hand, stroking me as he picks up his speed.