. - A Party For Lampert - .

Requested by: Me
Warning: Sad divorced family and angst :(

Split and Bive were sitting together in IKEA where it was peaceful enough that the two of them could talk. "Haha! You so funny, Bive!" Split laughed. "What are you talking about?! I was being serious when I said the government had purple fish for spies!!" Bive commented. Still giggling, Split said "Sure.. Hehe.."

Bive smiled and started to laugh as well, not really knowing why she wanted to laugh, but just since Split was laughing too. For no apparent reason the two of them started an uprising of laughing fits.

While the two were on the ground still in their silly moments, Split looked over and saw Lampert running by. "Hey look! It's Lampert!" Split said, cutting out of her laughing state. "Ah, the clean one." Bive said. "Let's go say hi!" Split suggested. The two got up and started following after Lampert.

After a couple minutes, they had lost sight of him. "Where'd he go?" Split said, looking around. "Over there!" Bive said, pointing to a grey leg sticking out from behind a wall. Split and Bive walked over to see Lampert curled up on the floor crying. He pushed himself against the wall and wrapped his tail around his body. "Oh my god.. Lampert are you okay?" Split said worriedly. Lampert sniffled. "No..." He managed to force out.

Split knelt beside him and Bive stood there, confused and concerned. "What happened?" Split asked calmly. Lampert stayed silent. "It's alright, you can tell me." She said, placing a hand on his shoulder. Wiping away tears from his face he said "Mark and Wallter... They won't stop..."

Split had knew Wallter and Mark didn't get along, but she didn't know it became this bad. "They keep fighting over whether wood or concrete was better! Wallter even threw a brick at him!" Lampert started sobbing again. Split tried to comfort him. "It's ok... I'm sure things will get better." She said. Despite saying this, Split secretly had doubts they would.

Lampert tried to catch his breath. "I hope so..." He sighed. "You know, a hug makes everyone feel better. Want a hug-" Lampert didn't hesitate, he hugged Split tightly while still holding back tears. Split smiled and hugged him back.

Lampert stood up and looked off into the distance of the seemingly endless IKEA. "I need to go back.. My dads will be worried if I'm gone for too long..." Lampert said. Split nodded. "Ok.. If you need us, we'll be around."

Lampert said nothing else and starting running off elsewhere in the IKEA. Bive looked at Split and smiled. "How are you so good at comforting people?!" She asked in amazement. "Heh, it's just what I do!" Split said, but then frowning a little. "What is it?" Bive asked nervously. "I feel bad for Lampert, I want him to be happier.." Split sighed. "Hmm... What does he like?" Bive asked.

"Cleaning, staying clean, soap, lamp things... For whatever reasons." Split responded while counting the things on her fingers. "Ah! Yes! So we get them a bar of soap!" Bive said triumphantly. "I don't think that's gonna exactly lift their spirits." Split admitted "But good idea." She smiled.

"Hmmmmmmm... What if we do a ritual with rats and cardboard to magically hypnotize his parents into liking each other more!! BWAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAH!" Bive yelled out "Uh... No... We're not doing that." Split said. "Awwh." Bive sighed. After a couple seconds, Split gasped. "I got it!" She said. "Tell me!" Bive replied.

"We throw a party for Lampert! Parties make everyone feel better!" Split suggested. "Good idea! That happy little Poob guy can also help us!" Bive added. "Wonderful! We have a plan!" Split cheered.