|~|-.. Bloody Dreams ..-|~|

Requested by: DragonSushiRoll333
Partybeetle.. 😈
(TW: Blood in case anyone doesn't like that stuff :P)

Safe and alone.
Pest collapsed in his bed and curled up, embracing the wonderful warmth of his home. After a long day of pickpocketing and scavenging for whatever he could, he was grateful to finally be home and resting. Pest closed his eyes and fell asleep in almost an instant.

Before he knew it, he'd be back in the one place he knew best.
The subway train raced by, over the tracks which had blood stains from where one helpless person tumbled in front of a train once. Pest couldn't help but to feel bad that they had to go out that way, but depending on what they were like, maybe they did deserve it.

He sat back on the subway bench and closed his eyes.
"Ohhh Peeeeessssttt." A voice hummed.
Pest quickly opened his eyes and turned to face Folly standing next to the bench. He stood up in alarm and clenched his fists.

"What do you want." Pest hissed.
"This can go two ways Pest.." Folly began "You tell me where you hid that book and nobody gets hurt.. Oorrrrr, I make this day my hostage's last."
"Hah! As if I'd tell you."
"Very well." Folly sighed "Looks like it'll have to be more difficult."

She snapped her fingers and black smoke spiraled out of the floor, vanishing into thin air and revealing her hostage...

Poob.

Pest's expression quickly turned from aggressive to horrified.
"Remember them? Your precious little noob?" Folly said, harshly grasping the terrified partygoer by the neck. "NO!" Pest yelled. Folly lifted one sharp claw in the air before brutally slicing Poob's hand off. They screamed in pain as Folly continued to slowly torture them. Blood poured out all over the Subway floor and Pest was too petrified to do anything but stand there.

"STOP!" Pest yelled as Folly's grip tightened around Poob's neck, attempting to strangle them.
She turned her head to look at him and narrowed her eyes.
"I'll tell you where I hid it.. Just let them go." Pest said.
"Where?"
"The Shop Space. I hid it there." He sighed.

Folly released Poob, letting them collapse onto the floor. Pest never thought he'd ever rush over to them so quickly. "Poob! Are you oka-" Pest stopped and stared confused as his hand went right through their body. "..Poob?"

Folly laughed and looked down at him in amusement. "Silly little Pest, didn't you know it was all a dream?" She broke it to him. Pest went numb and speechless. He really threw valuable information away all because of a dream, and now it was too late.

Folly continued to laugh until finally having enough "You've been very helpful, Pest. See you tomorrow night." She chuckled once more before cloaking herself in thick black smoke and disappearing.

Pest was left all alone on the Subway now, standing beside the body of an illusion.

(495 words!)