|-.~.. Glevil ..~.-|

Requested by: SugarSea9
Mark and Glevil :)

Mark made his way through the downpour of rain. The warm light of the elevator glowed dimly in the distance. Mark looked over his shoulder and back at his house, but it wasn't always his house. Ever since the divorce, he had moved out and left most of it all behind.

He entered the empty elevator, leaning up against one of the railings. He watched as the elevator doors would close and the rain slowly faded out of earshot. The lights above glowed with a warm lighting compared to the cold outside. His mind stirred  with thoughts. It was much easier to think in such a silent place as this, nothing but the sound of quiet elevator music.

Ding!

Mark didn't really pay much attention to the elevator stopping, it wasn't his stop anyway.
However, he did notice someone entering who never really seemed to enter, at least from what Mark could tell. "Hello, Mark." Glevil spoke in a calm tone. "G'day." Mark replied.

"Something wrong?" Glevil asked, noticing how strange Mark was acting.
"No, just a lot of things on m' mind."
"Oh. Alright."

Although Glevil was an odd individual, he was pretty calm and would only kill or harm if anyone invaded his personal space. Mark was much happier to have another mannequin's company here in the elevator, the only question he wondered was, why was he here?

"Would you like to join me in the lobby for a cup of coffee perhaps?" Glevil offered.
"Hm.. That sounds nice. Maybe one cup before work."

Ding!

The elevator doors slid open, revealing the Lobby.
Mark followed Glevil out into the neat and cozy space.

Looks like this morning didn't have to be lonely after all.

(Sorry it's pretty short, I didn't know what to do 🥲)

(304 words!)