[02] - opposites

XANDER
𖤐 ༝ ・ ˖ ₊ ˚ 。 . ⋆ 𖤐

Hair. Pose. Smile.

That's the sequence for a successful photoshoot. Besides, of course, being incredibly handsome and charming like me.

Either way, I'd avise a good breakfast and energy booster as well. Like, for example, that delicious dry cappuccino I snatched from little Roosevelt.

Most people will call it rude, but I see it as a alternative- yet working- way to get her let loose a bit. Don't be so uptight all the time.

Mika Roosevelt is in many ways unique. But it's her constant prudence. Every move, word and even breath of hers is previously planned. No mistakes, no failures, no step backs. She's got it all figured, to the millimeter. The total opposite of me.

While Mika likes organised, I don't mind messy. She's always ten minutes early, I'm still looking at myself in the mirror. Her day is a routine, mine is a mystery. She has a water bottle that tells her when to drink, I will probably forget about it. Her stance is rehearsed, mine comes naturally.

All my life I've lived life as it goes. Fell on my feet? Happens, keep going. Spilled a drink on my clothes? Change them and keep going. Said the most embarrassing thing? Don't overthink it, keep going.

Meanwhile, Roosevelt looks at me in horror every time I voice that mindset. Nonetheless, what fascinates me more about this woman are the sudden brief moments where, for that few seconds, she lets her carefree side out.

Yeah, it does exist and I was just as shocked. But more than that, from the first time I witnessed it, I knew deep inside me that I'd have to see it again. Not only that, but I needed to find a way to entirely put it out there.

Sparking all kinds of reactions of her has become one of my favourite hobbies. Especially knowing only a few people are capable of that. And I'm one of them. Even if I mostly only ignite dislike and annoyance.

"Hey, pretty face, concentrate" ironically, her brother is the one to bring me back to reality by snapping his fingers on my face.

I grin just to taunt, "What if I don't?"

"Little fucker" he flips me off, adding an explanation for his hurry, "The faster you get this shit done with, the quickest I get my food"

"Little? I'm over 3 inches taller than you" I scoff, knowing my height isn't exactly average.

"Not in other places" Rowan winks.

"Always knew you had a crush on me, dude, but at least ask for permission before checking my godly parts" I counter, smirking back at him.

"Godly parts?" he snorts, raising a brow and shaking his head, "More like godly disappointing"

Benji sighs next to us, "Children."

"Hey, wallflower, we can hear ya" Rowan clicks his tongue, flashing our friend a 'nuh-uh' look.

"Good, get off my set then so I can finish this up" Benji complains, fixing one his billions of cameras he uses to get my beauty captured forever.

"Oh, you want me to get off?" the small smirk on my best friend's lips makes Lee sigh "The least you could do is come and help"