[41] - this calls for a party

a/n: please forgive me for taking so long to update, but I will try to not let it happen again <3

XANDER
𖤐 ༝ ・ ˖ ₊ ˚ 。 . ⋆ 𖤐

"I heard your cousin is in town."

My gaze shifts to Rowan, who's walking by my side as we make our way to my work's building. We usually get go out for breakfast together and then we go our separate ways, but today he said he'd accompany me.

Something about having to talk with Benji. I would ask but then again, it's Rowan. He'd turn it into a three hours ramble and though I usually love to listen to people, that's not something I'd look forward so much.

"Yeah, something about a meeting" I shrug not really remembering what it was about, "Blake came too, but she's not much of a people person so now Mika thinks she doesn't like-"

"Wait, my sister met them already?" Rowan frowns.

"She was at mine's when they arrived unannounced so it kinda just happened" more like she thought they were two complete strangers, but it's close.

Rowan snorts in disbelief, "She was at yours? You got her mail again or some shit?" he pats my shoulder, laughing as he remembers when I told him about that one time.

"Surprisingly, not this time" I play in the joke with him, then press my lips together as I try to come up with something other than 'she slept with me actually', "I guess Miks just wanted to bless my morning with her early presence"

"I don't know, man, that sounds nothing like my little sister. You sure she didn't curse your house or something? I'd check if I were you" he points a finger at me as an warning.

"The way you're talking makes it sound like it wouldn't be the first time she'd do that," my brows knit together and he gives me such a faking innocence smile that I don't know what to think.

"What can I say? Boring is not something I'd call the younger versions of the Roosevelt siblings," he shrugs proudly.

"Yeah? What happened to you then?" I taunt.

He smacks the back of my head, "Fuck off"

Laughing at and with the idiot, we head inside the building and meet Benji halfway as well as my manager, Leila. She hands me a cup of coffee and greets Rowan.

"You bringing me coffee? Is the world ending?" I lift a suspicious brow at the woman.

"Close," she gives me a half smile, "You and Mika have erupted a internet breakdown with the photos, everyone is loving them. It's blowing up, significantly."

"What? I wasn't even informed they'd been published already, let me see it!" I wrap an arm around her shoulders, receiving a death stare which I ignore and instead peek over her arm, so I can see the photos on her phone.

"It's been posted on Elite's Instagram," she informs, showing it to me.

"Holy damn," I grin, admiring how nice we look- specially Mika, obviously- then tilt my head to the side, "Hey guys, come look"

"You do realise I took and edited the photos, right? It's literally all I've stared at for the last couple days." Benji deadpans.