[10] - promiscuous girl

MIKA
𖤐 ༝ ・ ˖ ₊ ˚ 。 . ⋆ 𖤐

"Gather around everyone!" Maeve calls.

We join everyone else that we're playing with and we all quickly introduce ourselves. Devon distributes the shot glasses while a few guys place the bottles of tequila, vodka, rum and gin.

"The rules are simple, you take a card from the deck and choose whether you want to do the dare or drink. Don't forget though, there's special cards for confessions and challenges. You can't drink your way out of those" Nathan informs, glancing across the circle of people, who all nod.

"I will gladly do the honors" Rowan announces, tapping the table to create suspense sound before grabbing the top card, "Twerk upside down on the wall or drink twice. Eh, that's easy"

Rubbing his hands together, my brother stands up and tiptoes his way out of the crowd to the nearest wall. Then, places both hands on the floor and lifts his legs to a handstand, facing the wall.

Bending his legs, his ass pops out and he begins to twerk it. I exchange a look with Devon before we both find ourselves dying from laughing. Rina applauds with a grin, while cheering, alongside with Xander and Benji just stares blankly.

"Give us more, RoRo" Devon shouts.

"You wished your ass moved like this, Riggs" my brother claps back, getting down from the previous position.

Panting, Rowan pulls his shirt down and runs a hand through his hair while returning to the circle. A few people high five him and only a few minutes later do we keep going. That's a way to start.

"My turn" Rina raises her hand as to call the shots, reaching for the deck and taking out a card from the middle instead of the top, "Do a lap dance on the biggest bidder in the room. If not done, take a shot"

"Say less, baby" Devon tosses an hundred dollar bill to the table, shooting the blonde a wink.

"Can I take the shot?" Rina side eyes the guy and we all laugh, except for Devon who pretends to be hurt by her aversion.

"Don't worry, I will let you keep it for later tonight when we're in a more private space" Dev smirks at her and my brother chants a 'woahhh' from his side.

"Fine, but only because I'm taking this" Rina gets the money off the table and shoves it into one of her pockets.

"Benji, man, your turn" Nathan calls.

Lee sighs, "Right. Reveal who was the last person you thought of on the last time you touched yourself or drink three shots" he cringes as he finishes reading.

Benji doesn't waste time grabbing the bottle of rum and pouring the first glass. He hesitates for a second, glancing to someone who I don't get to catch before he shugs it down. Followed by another two shots.

This has to be the first time I saw him drinking so much in such a spare amount of time. I guess I wouldn't answer that either though, he didn't get lucky I have to admit.

"Me next!" Maeve announces, picking up a card as well and showing it to the circle, "Switch clothes with the person at your left or take a shot"

"Oh, I'm so going to rock that Regina George costume just wait" Nathan clicks his tongue and they run off to the nearest bathroom.