[33] - what drunk type are you?

MIKA
𖤐 ༝ ・ ˖ ₊ ˚ 。 . ⋆ 𖤐

Almost two hours and many, many drinks later we're still at the club.

The guys ended up playing another song at karaoke as everyone seemed to have loved their first. Despite never in my life doing it myself, I think it's moment like these when you realise how beautiful it is when people come together.

We're all sharing the same planet, all having similar experiences and struggles. I see so much hatred, judgement and competition when we could easily make each other's lives so much easier by just being...nice to each other.

Okay, that's definitely depressing drunk talking. I do believe that, but I should stay the farthest away from sad Mika right now. No one wants to see that.

That thought alone brings my gaze to Devon who's the complete opposite. Somehow he becomes even more energetic and surely more flirty. Just like- yeah you guessed it- Rina! If they don't fuck tonight they're just being boomers.

Jeez, never used that word before.

Rowan is a talking mess and I feel sorry for Benji who has been enduring his rambling for the longest time. His brows are narrowed so I assume he's annoyed, but then again that's a usual expression for the guy. Love him tho!

Lastly, there's the one! and! only! Alexander Lane! He doesn't surprise anyone by being a mix of talkative and smiling drunk. Don't his cheeks hurt already? If he keeps it up he might need botox.

Ha! That's a funny thought, Lane doing plastics. Imagine the doctor would accidentally fuck it up. I'd never live through it. Shit, now I want it to happen! You guys think I can convince him?

Great now I'm talking with imaginary friends.

That's it. I'm a delusional drunk. Of ALL possibilities it had to be that one. Who am I? Devon?! God bless me and keep me from that evil.

Lane interrupts my thoughts, "You're drunk"

"So are you," I frown as I wonder why would he randomly point it out. Am I a bad looking drunk? Eh, sucks innit.

Great, now I'm british. Cup of watuh mate!

"Wanna do drunk things together?" the brunette grins, his eyes sparkling with what I should think are red warnings of really not good ideas.

Sober me will hate me, "Like what?"

"I don't know, ya hungry?" he quirks a brow and I nod. I'd shove a bigMac down my throat right now, drinking makes me hungry. "Stay close to me."

I smirk, "How close?"

"You're a flirty drunk too, I'm starting to think you're a mix of all of us," Lane chuckles and I shrug, flipping my hair over my shoulder.

"But without your flaws, obviously." I wink with a cocky grin.

I don't get to see Lane's reaction as he pushes us through the crowd. The only vision of him that I get is that sexy back and his arm full of veins. I think my legs just went weak.

Xander squeezes my hand as we pass by a few suspicious people, reassuring me that he's there and that I'm safe. It feels nice.