[26] - more than anything

a/n: this chapter contains sexual content.
if you don't want to read it you can move on onto the next chapter!

MIKA
𖤐 ༝ ・ ˖ ₊ ˚ 。 . ⋆ 𖤐

Lust might just be the most dangerous drug.

If you know me, then you know I've always followed the rules. I've always liked things in a certain way and the thought of doing anything near the lines of 'we're so fucked if someone catches us' is stressing, to say the least.

At least so I thought until that same circumstance finally took reality. As in, it's kind of happening right now. I'm not sure when exactly, but one minute I was kissing Lane in the pouring rain and the other I was sitting on his lap on the front seat.

Car sex doesn't sound like the most comfortable but, the little reader inside of me, jumped into the possibility as soon as the door opened. I can tell you now, I have yet to regret that decision.

Lane is known for being unserious at most hours of a day, but when it comes to this? He knows damn well what he's doing. Hands all over every inch of my skin, lips devouring mine, hips dry humping me and those dreamy eyes worshipping my body.

On the other hand, I explore my own personal weak spots of a man's body, especially his. Fingers gripping into the back of his head, pulling those soft strands of hair, as my mouth travels down to the exposed area of his neck. Heaven itself.

Watching him press his head against the seat behind him, i smirk against his skin as I trace a line of butterfly kisses all the way from the blade of his shoulder to his earlobe. I bite it, gently, then roughly.

At the same time, I alternate the pace of my hips, grinding desperately against his hard on. Even through the layers of clothes separating the two of us, I feel it as if there was nothing in between.

"Fucking hell, Red, you are going to be the absolute death of me." Xander groans, pulling me closer to him by moving his hands to my waist.

Slowly they go further down until they reach my ass, which he squeezes with no hesitation. I let out a surprised gasp, catching him grinning back at me like a kid who just got his candy.

"We have to quick, I doubt they will stay inside for much longer." I warn him, while giving in to what I want and pulling his shirt off his body.

"Something tells me the chance of getting caught is making you more turned on" he chuckles, low and deep, making my body shiver, then quirks a brow when he catches my gaze, "Shall we check?"

Before I have time to answer, Lane runs his big and strong hands through my smooth thighs, doing little squeezes as they go all the way under my dress.

I feel the material rise to the height of my waist, exposing my black thong. His finger dig into my skin under the straps just before pulling at them and making my lips part.

Slowly I feel him reach my clit, smirking in satisfaction when he catches me dripping in his teasing digits.

"Knew it." Lane cages my lips in his once again, taking all my breath only to pull away to look me in the eyes and say, "You're soaking wet, baby."

"Xander." I moan, needing more.

In a swift moment, the owner of the darkened honey eyes rips the thong off me and thrusts two of his fingers in, without any notice.