[36] - eyes speak louder than words

a/n: got sick, but i'm back now ;)

MIKA
𖤐 ༝ ・ ˖ ₊ ˚ 。 . ⋆ 𖤐

By the end of the week, we're on the fourth shoot.

After the disaster that the first was, both our managers reached out to us to find a way on how to make it work.

Fortunately, me and Lane were able to resolve ourselves before they even talked with us and the following sessions with Benji turned out ten times better than the former.

The reason it's taking so many photoshoots to get it wrapped is the outfits. We've tried at least twenty and none seems to be the one. Or, in the industry vocabulary, none is first page worthy.

This is our last chance and, while we have a few options, we really want to nail it today. In order for that to happen we were even allowed to choose it ourselves.

Me and Lane spent all morning doing something I never in my life thought would happen. Trying thousands of different Calvin Klein underwear sets, together.

At first it was...weird? Not because I felt uncomfortable with him- i surprisingly didn't- but due to the fact that we actually enjoyed ourselves. I'm pretty sure after two hours, the workers at the store were already done with us.

We ended up choosing two final sets. One where Lane will be wearing the classic boxers (black with the white band) and light jeans laying low on his hips to show off the band. Meanwhile, I will be in all black lacy lingerie and a balconette bra.

For the second one, he will be in all black boxers which will make the perfect contrast with my similar to the other one set, but this time in red.

"What do you guys say we get a bit creative?" I grin with an idea popping into my head, while the two boys exchange a look with each other, "Not like that, jeez, get your minds out of the gutter."

"Hard to, when you look like that" Lane winks.

Benji frowns, "Speak for yourself, I act professional."

"Yeah sure, the part where you're not attracted to women helps too. But it's okay Benji boy, you can admit you can barely resist this," Lane points to himself up and down.

"Not really," he presses his lips together.

Xander gasps, "You don't think I'm pretty?"

Side eyeing the brunette, Benji turns to me with a sigh and shoots me a pleading look. I shake my head and tilt my chin so he follows me.

On the way, I grab one of the chairs on the corner of the room and drag it to the center. The boys watch me with confused expression, which I ignore until I'm all ready.

"Trust me," I tell them, walking towards the brunette and pulling him by the wrist until he's sitting on the chair.

"Tell me when you're ready," Benji says, moving behind his camera as well and giving me a slight nod.

I ignore Lane's intense gaze on me, attempting to guess what I'm trying to do. I part his legs and place my right knee between them, finding balance with my hands on his chest and shoulders.