[34] - might need a reminder

MIKA
𖤐 ༝ ・ ˖ ₊ ˚ 。 . ⋆ 𖤐

God, my whole body hurts like shit.

As I slowly begin to open my eyes, I bring my hand to the back of my head and massage it with gentle motions.

Mentally patting myself in the back for keeping the medicine for moments like these in my nightstand, I reach to grab them.

Everything around me feels a little lizzy and it takes me almost full five minutes to get on my feet properly. The sun barges into the apartment like its a fresh summer morning, blinding me.

I pour water in a glass and drink it all the way down at the same time as I search for a clock, or anything that might tell me what time it is. When I find my phone I realise its past midday.

My stomach growls as to warn me I should probably eat something. Thank god it's Saturday, meaning weekly peace day for me. Now, I can take the time I want, without a single rush.

To be honest, i don't even know what food I have to cook. Something quick and easy would be the preferred option, but i cant really remember the last time I went groceries shopping.

Everyone is always jealous of rich people being able to buy the amount of clothes they want, but my real envy comes to the fact that they can pay for a personal chef. I'd be the happiest person alive if I had one! I'm definitely hiring one when im rich.

Unfortunately, the universe seems to be against me when it interrupts my thoughts by having someone knocking on my door. I should start putting a sign saying 'Mika Isn't Available On Saturdays, Kindly Fuck Off!'

I sigh and follow the path to the entry of my house, checking who's the idiot that's bothering me through the peephole.

"Lane?!" I didn't mean to say it out loud.

"Good morning to you too, angel," he answers back, doing a little awkward wave as I keep watching him, then arches a brow, "Wanna open the door for me?"

"I..." think of something, quick!, "...can't." wow Mika, that's all you could do, really?,

He frowns, "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, all good" I wave him off even though he cant see me, my gaze falling to my clothes from last night, "Do you need something urgent or can you, um, comeback later?"

"I'd say our date is kinda urgent," Xander shrugs, grinning, somehow knowing that im watching him.

"What?!" I practically shout, "You can't just appear out of nowhere and say its happening now! How am I supposed to be ready?"

"Actually, I was thinking we could do something at mine or yours, so you don't really have to dress up" Lane points out and follows by adding, "And even if we were to go out, you'd look good even in your pjs"

"Wait, you want our date to be at home?" I can't focus on the rest of his sentence as I feel stuck on that part.

He hesitates, "Well, yeah kinda, but if you-"

"Are you, like, for real?" I ask.

"I know it sounds lazy but I swear I have something planned, just...inside. Especially since I know you don't really like to see people on Saturdays, so yeah. Please don't hate me." I think this guy is some kind of mind reader.