[29] - i fucked up

XANDER
𖤐 ༝ ・ ˖ ₊ ˚ 。 . ⋆ 𖤐

"Great, you're happy," Leila, my manager, sighs.

I swear she likes me, she just needs a bit of fun in life. Something tells me her and Mika would be great friends, it also makes me realise that I seem to be a magnet for people like her. Not that any reaches her level, of course.

"Why's that a bad thing?" I try not to take offence but hey no need to come for me like that, spreading positivity is something people should do more.

"Makes my job boring and my life sad, how can someone be as energetic as you?" she squints her eyes at me as if studying me.

"It's easy, just focus on the good parts of life and run with it," I shrug, piercing a straw through the juice in my hand and taking a sip, "And right now, I have lots of those to keep my attention on"

Leila slightly grins, "Ah yes, I saw that your lover girl agreed with your plan to fake date. How did the week with her family go?"

"Fucking amazing" my smile reaches my eyes making me look like a little kid, until her words catch up to me, "Wait, what do you mean you saw?"

"Her grandparents posted a photo with the two of you, here let me show you." passing me her phone, I stare at the phot where my arm is around Mika.

I smirk, "Damn, we look good together"

Mental note to search for that pic later and save it on my phone. I'm pretty sure it's like the first photo me and her have together. Sure, we're not the only ones in it, but it's progress!

It also makes me want to get one of just us, frame it and put it somewhere in my house. She'd probably find my a creep though, so I will have to hold on to that for a little longer.

"You're not the only who thinks so..." Leila's pause has me snapping my gaze back to her, brows narrowing as I question her, "Alessandro wants you two to do a shoot together, as a couple."

My body freezes, jaw clenching, "What?"

"I tried to make him let go of the idea, but Mika's manager was very insisting. She was basically thrilling with his proposal. Doesn't your girl barely stand you?" she holds my stare with a puzzled look.

"Hey, she kinda likes me now, I think. But yeah, it's weird they actually wanted to do it." I rub the back of my head, a little confused, "Shit, I'm not sure this is a good idea."

She gives me a pity look, "I know it's not ideal but keep in my mind this is both an Elite and IMG shoot. Besides, I asked for it to be only the two of and the photographer in the room."

"Good, do we know who's doing it?" I ask.

"Not yet, I think it's one of IMG's guys tho. See how it goes on the first shoot and talk to me after, if by then you think you want to change, we will call someone else." her hand pats my shoulder.

"I don't think it will be necessary, but thank you Leila." my lips press together and I push the door open, letting walk in first, "Did they saw how they want us in this shoot?"

"Is that your way to ask me if they want you two full nude?" she arches a brow, trying not to laugh as my cheeks redden.

I roll my eyes, "Stop mocking me."