- 26

| Twenty - Six — HaHa |
| 1 month later |

A month.

A whole month has gone by and the only dangerous thing that has happened was Yuqi almost burning down the hideout trying to bake Qian's birthday cake.

Everybody's super close now. It's amazing how fast it happened.

Chaewon, Shotaro, and Wonbin, along with Riki and Eunchae have all become the best of friends. Shotaro's obsessed with Eunchae, thinks of her as the little sister he never got to have. Riki's annoyed but also happy she has an older brother figure in her life.

Chaewon still hasn't accepted her feelings for Wonbin, shrugs him off anytime she catches herself blushing or so desperately wanting to hold him a way she shouldn't.

Wonbin's not stupid, of course he's noticed. Chaewon used to be closer to him, and now, it just felt like she was being pulled away by an unknown force.

Its the guilt. Chaewon doesn't want to love that way again, especially the brother of her former partner.

It just felt so wrong.

If she broke the news, what would Wonbin would see her as? A monster? A disgusting, weird, delusional girl who only liked the blood flowing through his veins?

Chaewon couldn't, wouldn't, and still has never told Wonbin.

As for Minghao and Mingyu, they're loving each other harder almost every single day. Ever since the danger has been wiped from their lives, they've got to spend more time with each other, as well as hand out with their kids until the twins are absolutely sick of them.

To add, Riki Junior thinks of Riki as his really big brother now. From the day he found out their names were the same, he's been stuck to the older boy like a koala on a tree. Riki smiles anytime he sees their son.

They have a picture of Umji hung up near the entrance of the hideout, a few bouquets of flowers surrounding it's frame. They all visit once and a while, looking at her in complete silence, or talking to her as if she were right there in front of them.

Riki Junior and Chaein still don't know what happened to her, and for now, Minghao and Mingyu would keep it that way.

'She's just gone on a really long trip.' Minghao had told the twins.

'To the moon, like you did?'

'Of course, my baby. She said she might dance with the stars too.'

'That's so cool!' Chaein had shouted.

'I hope she brings me back a star, too.' Riki Junior added.

Minghao had furrowed his brows, 'Too?' He had asked his son, 'What do you mean by too, baby?'

Riki Junior looked at him from his spot perched on top of the older Riki. The boy was sleeping, holding the kid to his chest. It was the most adorable thing Minghao had ever seen. Riki Junior wouldn't leave him alone.

'Daddy promised me he'd bring me back a star, don't you remember?' Riki Junior pouted, wrapping his arms around a sleeping Riki and snuggling closer, 'He brought me back somebody with the same name. A star.'

Minghao had wanted to burst into tears right there, a warm feeling having spread through his chest, sizzling his heart.

Finally, over time, Junhui, Soonyoung, and Minghao have found the time to hang out just as they once did. Being that they've known each other almost all of their lives, it was needed for them to hang out more. Minghao had held his friends close for almost an hour with teary eyes and whined when they shrugged him off after that long while.