- 45

| Chapter Forty - Five — YUM! |
| 📍Seoul, Korea |

Minghao's always hated ice cream.

It's cold. Really cold, and he hates it.

He can't stand the shiver that slithers down his body like a snake, can't stand the headaches that come with eating it too fast. It's always been a pet peeve.

So he wonders why he's eating it now... why he's reluctant in bringing the spoon to his lips, pushing the sherbet to dance on his taste buds. He even smiles at the sweetness, diving in for more just as fast.

For the weirdest of reasons, Minghao was told ice cream would help his head, help the swelling go down and the nerves in his system go back to normal.

He loves it now.

Minghao frowns when he finishes his dessert, staring down at the empty bowl with a lost expression.

When he gives puppy eyes—

"That was your 3rd round." Jimin takes the dish away, shaking his head in amusement. Minghao watches with pouted lips how the blonde begins to clean the bowl.

"Be glad I'm not getting wasted."

"You're not aloud to drink for another 5 months, did you forget?" Jimin snorts.

Minghao takes his lip between his teeth, huffing and leaning back in his seat.

There's a pause.

"Where'd my bowl go?"

Jimin tenses, cringing.

But, he manages to brush it off, continuing to finish washing the dishes, all whilst explaining what he'd just done, only for Minghao to ask a 2nd time.

"I want more." Minghao whines after Jimin's response.

"This isn't healthy, but I'm glad you're addicted to this instead of drugs or something." Jimin chuckles, sliding the bowl on the rack. He leans against the counter, arms crossed as he stares at the younger boy.

Minghao plays with a stray piece of fabric on his sweater, eyes wandering around the empty table in disappointment.

"Where'd my bowl go?"