SPECIAL CHAPTER | LOVE AGA!N

| Grand Hyatt Tokyo Venue |
|📍 Minato City, Tokyo, Japan |

| 1 year later |

"I love you." Eunchae rests her head on Riki's shoulder, sighing deeply because this has to quite literally be the best time of her life.

Best day, best night, best year.... and on.

Riki rests his head on her's, playing with the ruby wedding band on her finger, "Love you too, Mrs.Nishimura." He says through the music erupting through the room, the wedding reception on a full on high.

Soonyoung, Minghao, and Junhui were all out on the dance floor, embarrassing each one of their husbands, almost quite literally every person here but it's still so cute. They look so happy and carefree.

Finally.

The kids join them eventually, Qian leaving Eunchae and Riki's side to go join the dance party, Chaein and Riki Junior stepping on their parents' feet every other step in a routine they'd just choreographed. Chaewon finishes her slice of cake before getting up as well, re-adjusting Kotaro's head on her chest before she's sprinting into the crowd, bouncing up and down happily, Wonbin circling his arms around his family when he makes it, while Shotaro throws himself in the embrace willingly.

Riki turns to his bride, holding out a hand, "Dance with me?"

Eunchae finishes up the last bit of her champagne before accepting the invitation, "Of course." And then they're jogging over, almost running into a staff member of the venue they booked at the last minute.

Seungkwan still scolds them for that.

And then they dance.

They listen to their favorite music and party like there's no tomorrow.

There's a moment where Seungkwan and Seokmin stumble up on stage, spewing apologies when they steal the mics from the singers they'd paid way too much for, deciding to perform themselves.

"This is for the newlyweds in the front!" Seungkwan drunkenly coughs, jutting his glass of wine towards Riki and Eunchae, "Congratulations!"

"Give me a beat!" Seokmin tells anybody, Wonbin slipping a guitar over his head while Jungwon perches himself at the keyboard, Mingyu taking a seat at the drums, gripping the sticks and silently wishing he still knows how to play.

They were all too drunk to notice anyways.

"I got a song." Jungwon blinks away his foggy head, drunk out of his mind so he feels happy when he gets his words out without a single slur of characters.

And then a familiar tune plays.

Seungkwan grips his mic.

"Dasi hanbeon naege malhaejwo.... Dasi geunalcheoreom saranghandago haejwo..."

Eunchae holds her hands to her face, chuckling through a cry.

"No way." Riki gawks.

Love again by Baekhyun.

"Dasi hanbeon naege malhaejwo, yeah.... Nareul saranghandago haejwo," Seokmin pitches in, a giggling mess but his voice still sounds amazing, "Don't leave me alone, baby... Just stay for the night, baby."

Jungwon speaks then, taking a spare mic from the stand, "This performance goes out to my best friends!" He slurs, laughing, "Y-You mean the world to me... my besties!" He points at Eunchae and Riki with squinted eyes, forming a finger heart like a child.