Chapter 149 - The So-Called Marriage Alliance - Part 2

Li Wei Yang walked all the way back to the Li family estate before asking Zhao Yue, "Is the injury on your face serious?"

Zhao Yue shook her head and said: "Miss, today—" Obviously, she wanted to explain what had happened today.

Li Wei Yang calmly looked at her, and asked, "Do you know the man with the scar on his face?"

Zhao Yue hesitated for a moment before she nodded. However, Li Wei Yang noticed the fear in her eyes, so she sighed and said, "You don't dare to say?"

Zhao Yue lowered her head, not even daring to look at Li Wei Yang. She was originally sent to protect Li Minde, but was given to Li Wei Yang. At first, she thought Li Minde was the master, but now, she was unknowingly impressed by Li Wei Yang and followed her willingly. But some words... There were some people that she was so afraid of from the bottom of her heart that she didn't even dare to mention them. She even trembled involuntarily when she thought of that person's name.

"She doesn't dare to say it, but I will." At this moment, a tall young man walked in. He wore a moon-white brocade robe and had a jade-like face.

Li Wei Yang looked at him, and said with a smile, "You finally decided to show yourself?" For three consecutive days, Li Minde was nowhere to be seen. He only sent a message saying that he still had something to deal with.

"When a disaster star arrives in the capital, I always have to make some preparations. But before I was ready, I heard that you met her." Li Minde sighed.

"Disaster star?" Li Wei Yang raised her eyebrows slightly, "Are you talking about Princess Anguo?"

Li Minde sighed and said: "If it was just her, it wouldn't be a problem."

Li Wei Yang looked at his distressed, she couldn't help but smile and said: "Are you afraid that they will discover your identity?"

Li Minde automatically went to her side and sat down. His long eyelashes blinked, as if he was seriously considering something. "Yes, these people are very troublesome - otherwise, it would be better to kill them all."

Seeing that he was really thinking about the feasibility of this approach, Li Wei Yang smiled slightly and said, "I'm afraid it's not that easy. Today I saw that there are four top masters around Princess Anguo."

Li Minde nodded and said, "This is the crux of the problem. I can answer any question you ask Zhao Yue." Do you know about Death Soldiers? "

Death soldier? Of course, Li Wei Yang knew that the generals and princes of various countries all focused on cultivating the Death Soldier Group as the first military force. Because these secretive people are very sharp and domineering tools in both the political arena and battlefields, and can influence many political situations that seem impossible to reverse. For example, when dealing with the Jiang family in Mobei, the group of people dispatched were death soldiers.

"There are indeed death warriors in every kingdom, but the death warriors in Yuexi are especially different. According to legend, 300 years ago, there was a Grandmaster who trained in martial arts named Xie Jing. His ancestors had a book on military affairs, and its contents were extremely suitable for military formations and melee battles. Furthermore, his moves were simple and deadly. The Yuan clan was originally just an ordinary merchant class family, but the head of the family, Yuan Tiankang, had absorbed the military tactics and tactics to train a troop of ten thousand elite soldiers. Their combat strength was outstanding and their strength was astonishing, and through training, Yuan Tiankang managed to come up with an instruction manual for producing elite troops. This unique training method required a period of five to ten years. There is a strict elimination system, and only one out of ten is selected. But once the soldiers are trained, their combat effectiveness is absolutely outstanding. In the battle formation, they can rush like a tiger into a pack of wolves. They would be able to quickly behead the enemy on horseback with exceptional might. Therefore, in the past , this team is invincible and is called the trapped army."