Reference: The Guo Family

Because the Guo family is so huge and complicated, I decided to make a guide to whos-who. Please note that this guide does contain some very minor spoilers by featuring characters introduced through Chapter 200

PREVIOUS GENERATION

Guo Xiang - The previous Duke of Qi. Deceased. Father of (in birth order) Guo Ping (Minister of War), Guo Qin, Guo Teng (General Wei), Guo Su (current Duke of Qi), Guo Zhen (Duchess Yingguo), Guo Qiao (Gracious Consort Guo), and Guo Ying (Marquis of Nanming).
Princess Chen Liu - Guo Xiang's second wife. Current matriarch of the Guo Family. She is the sister of the previous Yuexi Emperor and the current Yuexi Emperor's aunt. Biological mother of Guo Su, Guo Zhen, Guo Qiao, and Guo Ying.

Madam Ren - Guo Xiang's first wife. When Guo Xiang went missing in battle, she severed ties with the Guo family, abandoned her children, and returned to her maiden home. After he returned triumphant she tried to return to the Guo family, but Guo Xiang had already remarried to Princess Chen Liu, so she was only allowed to live in a temple on the grounds as a nun. Biological mother of Guo Ping, Guo Qin, and Guo Teng (General Wei).

CURRENT GENERATION

Duko Guo - Guo Su. The Duke of Qi. Princess Chen Liu's eldest biological son and Guo Xiang's third son. Father of "Guo Jia".
Duchess of Yingguo - Guo Zhen. Princess Chen Liu's eldest biological daughter and Guo Xiang's second daughter.
Gracious Consort Guo - Guo Qiao. Princess Chen Liu's second biological daughter and Guo Xiang's third daughter. She is the highest ranking consort in the imperial harem, second only to the Empress. 
Guo Ying - Marquis of Nanming. Princess Chen Liu's second biological son and Guo Xiang's fourth son. 

Guo Ping - Head of the Ministry of War. Guo Xiang's eldest son, born by Madam Ren. Was raised by Princess Chen Liu, but tried to poison her when he was 7 years old, presumably at the instigation of Madam Ren. Later tried to murder his father, Guo Xiang, to snatch the Duke of Qi title. Was disowned as punishment. Hates the Guo family. 
Guo Qin - Wife of the Marquis of Qing Ping. Guo Xiang's first daughter by Madam Ren. Hates the Guo family.
Guo Teng - General Wei. Guo Xiang's second son by Madam Ren. Was removed from the line of succession after siding with Guo Ping when he tried to murder their father. Hates the Guo family.

Madam Guo - Duko Guo's wife, mother of "Guo Jia" and the Guo Brothers
Duke of Yingguo - Guo Zhen's husband. Not introduced. Based on his daughters' names, his surname is 'Han'. Uncle-in-law of "Guo Jia". 

NEXT GENERATION

Guo Rong - General of Zhenguo. Eldest son of Duke Guo & Madam Guo, "Guo Jia's" first brother.
Guo Yan - Second son of Duke Guo & Madam Guo, "Guo Jia's" second brother. An auxillery general.
Guo Cheng - Third son of Duke Guo & Madam Guo, "Guo Jia's" third brother. A scholar and currently the Tanhua (person who ranked third in the imperial exam). 
Guo Dun - Fourth son of Duke Guo & Madam Guo, "Guo Jia's" fourth brother.
Guo Dao - Fifth son of Duke Guo & Madam Guo, "Guo Jia's" fifth brother.
Guo Jia - Duke Guo & Madam Guo's only daughter. Was abducted and lost during a rebellion in the city. The real Guo Jia met Li Wei Yang while living as an orphaned actress, unaware of her true identity. After the real Guo Jia was indirectly killed by Prince Yuan Yu, Wei Yang assumed her identity to take revenge. 

Young Madam Jian - Guo Rong's wife
Young Madam Chen - Chen Bingbing. Guo Yan's wife. She's the eldest daughter of the Chen family, of which Noble Consort Chen is also a member. Fell in love at first sight with Guo Yan and became so sick from pining after him that the Chen family went to the Guo family to propose marriage. For political reasons, the Guo family were unable to refused the marriage and so even though Guo Yan already had a sweetheart, he was forced to marry Chen Bingbing. 

Grand Prince Jing - Yuan Ying. Gracious Consort Guo's only son. Cousin to "Guo Jia". 
Princess Nankang - Gracious Consort Guo's adopted daughter. Born to the Emperor and Consort Guo's maid. Adopted by Consort Guo after her mother died. 

Han Lin - 17-year-old daughter of the Duchess of Yingguo. Cousin to "Guo Jia". 
Han Qin - 15-year-old daughter of the Duchess of Yingguo. Cousin to "Guo Jia".
Unnamed Daughter - 3-year-old daughter of the Duchess of Yingguo. Cousin to "Guo Jia".

Guo Wu - Guo Ping's only legitimate daughter
Guo Ling - Guo Ping's only legitimate son

Guo Xue - Guo Teng's daughter
Guo Shen - Guo Teng's son
Peng Dazu - General Zhonglang. Guo Teng's adopted son.