Chapter 160 - Disaster of Anguo - Part 2

At the entrance of Chengfu Palace, everyone lined up in order according to fixed rituals. Li Wei Yang did not stand with the imperial family. In her opinion, she, the adopted daughter of the Empress Dowager, had a title in name only with no real weight to it. In addition, she first rejected the Seventh Prince's proposal, and then plotted Princess Yongning's marriage. No matter how much the Empress Dowager knew, her attitude was a bit awkward when facing her, as if she didn't know what to do with her.

Although there are loud cries of sorrow in front of Chengfu's entrance, how many people are really crying for this sinner? Li Wei Yang covered her face with a veil and also hid the sneer on her lips. The Emperor had just lost a wife, but she was also an Empress who had fallen out of favor and was not worthy of her name, yet he asked all the people in the world to grieve with him. And judging from the funeral ceremony, the specifications were very strict.

However, she could understand that even if the Emperor and Empress had become enemies in private, they would still hold funerals in a grand manner. Although the dead are gone, they can attend to the living. Therefore, this funeral was completely held for the living, in order to show the Emperor's deep feelings for the Empress and the power of imperial etiquette.

At this moment, Li Wei Yang saw Princess Anguo. Their gazes passed through the crowd and accidentally touched each other. Princess Anguo couldn't help but show a look of resentment, but Li Wei Yang didn't seem to see it. She just lowered her head and looked like everyone else, showing a sad expression. In reality, she was just crying without mourning. Others may still have some respect for the Empress, but Li Wei Yang is the one who sent the Empress and the Crown Prince away, so how can she be sad?

Princess Anguo stared at Li Wei Yang with resentment. Her gaze shifted and inadvertently fell on a lady not far away from the Li family. Then, she froze. Looking past the Old Madam, she unexpectedly saw Sun Yanjun, dressed plainly, with an extremely pale face, dark eyes, and lips that were as red as blood for some reason, staring at her with a smile.

Although she was far away, Princess Anguo recognized her at first sight. It was Sun Yanjun! The scene at that time suddenly came into her mind.

"Princess, please spare me! I'm not afraid of death, I'm just pregnant. I don't know any of your secrets! I swear!" At that time, the woman's pleading was ignored by her and the Princess threw her to her shadow guards without mercy.

In fact, Sun Yanjun not only discovered Anguo's secrets, but most importantly, Princess Anguo was filled with terrible jealousy the moment she heard that the other party was pregnant.

Princess Anguo herself could never become a mother, let alone understand a mother's eagerness to protect her children. She really did not understand why even though she was the superior Princess Anguo, an ordinary woman could enjoy the kind of happiness that she would never be able to taste it in her entire life. Sun Yanjun, she has a plain appearance, a plain family, and a plain husband, but she can show such a happy smile! How dare she! No one can be happier than Princess Anguo! Nobody!

Princess Anguo couldn't bear it, not at all! She was madly jealous of Sun Yanjun, so she made the decision without hesitation and without any mercy!

Yes, Sun Yanjun was already dead, and she wanted her to never be a woman again in her next life, so she cut open her lower body and belly! Princess Anguo thought for a moment that she was seeing things, but after rubbing her eyes, she stared at the person in the crowd in horror, watching her standing in the wind like a delicate flower, smiling at her. Although the smile was extremely gentle, in the austere environment, such a smiling face was extremely out of place and terrifying.

Princess Anguo could no longer maintain her composure and suddenly shrieked: "It's you! It's you! It's you!" She screamed and ran to the front of the crowd like a madwoman and caught Tuoba Zhen: "She's here! Catch her! Catch her!"