Chapter 172 - Tianxiang Upstairs - Part 2

When Li Wei Yang walked past Xiaoman, there was still a smile on Xiaoman's face. That smile was more dazzling than the sun, clean and warm. Li Wei Yang's eyes passed over her face, and suddenly she smiled faintly, but it was like moonlight. Distant, cold, indifferent.

Two extremes - Wen Xiaolou was stunned. When Li Wei Yang and Xiaoman stood together, he was surprised to find that Xiaoman seemed to be a ray of sunshine, just looking at her made him feel good, while Li Wei Yang was like ice-cold moonlight, beautiful and graceful, but without the slightest warmth.

Wen Xiaolou suddenly understood the reason why he didn't like Li Wei Yang. She obviously has such a beautiful appearance, so much money, and a loyal guard. She obviously comes from a wealthy family. If he were in her place, he would be happy, because having money means all difficulties are solved. But he had never seen her smile sincerely. She always has that cold look, and even her smile has no warmth at all.

At this time, Xiaoman looked at Li Wei Yang's back and said: "Brother, she seems to have experienced a lot of sad things."

Wen Xiaolou was stunned, and suddenly sneered: "We are so poor, and we are looked down upon by others. We have nothing, and you still worry about others -" What he said was actually a bit harsh.

Xiaoman turned around and looked at him in confusion: "Brother, what's wrong with you? You weren't like this before -"

Wen Xiaolou turned away and said, "It's nothing." Why, why did she have everything, yet still be so unhappy - and his Xiaoman, who had nothing, could still smile so happily. Wen Xiaolou felt heartbroken.

Xiaoman's face became serious, and she said: "She saved me, so she is my savior. Brother must never say those words again in the future. I think that young lady is a good person."

Good person? Wen Xiaolou looked outside the yard. Li Wei Yang had already walked down the steps and got into an inconspicuous carriage. What on earth is a woman who hides her identity going to do with their troupe? He must figure it out! He glanced at Xiaoman and said, "Tell the leader, I have to go out for something!" With that, he hurriedly took off the paint on his face, changed his clothes, and walked out without looking back.

"Brother! Where are you going!" Xiaoman was upstairs, chasing him in surprise, but Wen Xiaolou ran very fast and disappeared in the blink of an eye.

Xiaoman waited until night and finally saw Wen Xiaolou coming back. She quickly stood up and said, "Brother, what on earth are you——"

"Shh, don't say anything. I'll take you to see the true face of that young lady." Zhao Yue was very good at martial arts and was no match for him. Wen Xiaolou could only follow them from a distance and finally found Li Wei Yang's residence. He felt that if he didn't take Xiaoman to see it with her own eyes, she wouldn't believe him at all.

Wen Xiaolou led the confused Xiaoman out of the theater and headed towards the east gate of Dadu. Wen Xiaolou relied on his memory to find the house. Of course he didn't dare to knock on the door, so he took Xiaoman over the wall. Xiaoman resisted and wanted to leave: "Brother, you are going too far. Miss Li is my savior, but you doubt her like this!"

"This is not to doubt her! Didn't you say that she always seems as if she is worried about something? If we don't know her details, how can we know why she is worried? How can we help? Xiaoman, don't you want to repay her?" Wen Xiaolou knew that Xiaoman was innocent, so he coaxed her like this.

Xiaoman thought for a while, but still hesitated: "But - I still think this is very bad. Miss Li must have her own troubles if she doesn't tell us. Why do you want to force her into a corner?"

Wen Xiaolou said disapprovingly: "You are really a fool. If you are sold in the future, you'll probably help them to count the money. Regardless of whether you go in or not, I will definitely go!"