Chapter 150 - Arrogant Hostage - Part 2

Zhao Yue raised her head and looked at the other party, and couldn't help being surprised.

What she saw was an young man dressed in exquisite robes, gorgeous as a phoenix. He had an incredibly beautiful face, slender eyebrows, red lips and a sculpted nose, and his exquisite facial features were so perfect that it was impossible to find a flaw.. This kind of charm is an elegance that transcends gender and appearance. Zhao Yue followed Li Wei Yang and was used to seeing handsome men and beautiful women, but except for the impossibly handsome Li Minde, she had never seen such a beautiful man. Yes, although Li Minde's appearance is beautiful, it will never remind you of a woman, but the man in front of them is extremely feminine and gorgeous. If it weren't for the Adam's apple on his throat, you would have no way of believing that he is a man.

He tilted his head, and a smile spread across his face. It was so beautiful that it was shocking. However, there was a playful curve at the corner of his mouth, with a hint of malicious intent. It had a beauty that was somewhere between a man and a woman. Dangerous and evil.

There were six green-clothed guards behind him. The leader of them was a tall and sturdy man who looked even more ugly by the side of this beautiful young man. He said with a flattering smile: "Your Highness, do you want me to go down and tear off the curtain?"

The handsome young man said with a smile: "No need, the Ninth Princess will also be happy to meet me!"

When Zhao Yue saw what he said, she became very angry and scolded: "This is not the Ninth Princess's carriage. Your Excellency, please leave!" If it was normal, she would have flown up to give this guy a blow, but when she saw the six green-clothed guards, she did not move. Just from their breathing, she could tell that the six of them were top tier experts. She can fight with the opponent, but she can't take risks with Li Wei Yang.

The handsome young man dismounted his horse and said with a smile: "Isn't she the ninth princess? It doesn't matter. With such a gorgeous carriage, she must also be a beauty! They say that Dali women have a unique charm. I have played with a few of them these days. It's just like letting you knead white noodles. It's really boring. This carriage is so beautiful, I think the owner is probably not bad either. Quickly lift the curtain and let me take a look!"

The green-clothed guard said with a smile: , "Does Your Highness mean that you wish to play with her?"

The handsome man smiled and said, "I'm afraid this girl won't agree."

The green-clothed guard smiled and said, "Your subordinates are here. If the prince wants this girl, why not just take her?"

Zhao Yue's face turned blue, but Li Wei Yang said calmly: "If I open the curtain, I'm afraid the young master will be disgusted by my appearance."

The handsome man obviously didn't believe it. He held a fan in his slender white hand, his mouth was slightly hooked, and his beautiful eyes were like water. He smiled rather than saying anything romantic or frivolous, and just waited for Li Wei Yang to open the curtain.

Zhao Yue looked back and was shocked. After a moment of realization, she smiled and said, "Then young master, look carefully." As she spoke, she completely lifted up the curtain of the carriage, revealing Li Wei Yang's face.

Sitting in the carriage was a beautiful woman with a delicate appearance. Unfortunately, for some reason, her beautiful face was covered with pockmarks, which made people look very disgraceful. There was even a pockmark on her eyelid, making her look very strange and ugly. The handsomely dressed young man was startled when he saw the curtain suddenly lifted. Zhao Yue said loudly: "You have seen my young lady's appearance, can you leave now?"

The young man in exquisite clothes and the six guards were all dumbfounded, and even forgot to speak. The young man turned around and gave the green-clothed guard a slap in the face: "Where did you find such an ugly person? How dare you call me to look?!"