Chapter 166 - The Cry of Wind and Cranes - Part 2

"Princess, the Third Prince invites you in." A maid said respectfully, wrinkled her nose for some unknown reason.

Anguo was only focused on her own thoughts, and did not see the maid's expression as she stepped into the hall. When everyone saw her, there was a bit of surprise on their faces. Everyone has heard about what happened in the palace before. The rumor that Princess Anguo is a stone girl had already spread throughout Dali, and now she actually has the nerve to appear here——

"Princess Anguo is so generous. She actually donated her dowry. She is really a role model for women." Consort Lian smiled, full of admiration.

The Emperor nodded, as if what happened that day had never occured, and said with a smile: "Yes, Princess Anguo has done a great service for the people of Dali."

Since the Emperor and Consort Lian said this, it meant they didn't mind what had happened before. Everyone else showed understanding smiles and praised one after another: "Yes, Princess Anguo is really noble and righteous." "Yes, the princess is truly too kind. How admirable." "His Highness the Third Prince is fortunate to be able to marry a wife who understands righteousness!" All of a sudden, there were a lot of compliments. In the Dali Empire, a stone girl was always regarded as unlucky, but now Princess Anguo has been favored by the Imperial Family. Naturally, everyone will pretend to have collective amnesia, completely forgetting the previous incident, and only focusing on the good things.

At this time, everyone suddenly heard the youngest son of King Chaoyang, who was only five or six years old, pinch his nose in disgust and say: "Father, she stinks! What a weird smell!" As soon as these words were spoken, everyone was shocked and their expressions changed.

King Chaoyang didn't even think before scolding in a low voice: "Ignorant child, what nonsense are you spouting!"

Tuoba Zhen frowned and looked at Princess Anguo. If he accidentally got closer, he would indeed smell a kind of... indescribable scent.

The person with the most unsightly expression was Princess Anguo. This little boy must have noticed something when he was moving around in and out of the women's skirts just now. Imperial Physician Shen had previously performed an operation on her. Afterward, he had warned her not to have sex within ten days, but she couldn't wait to consummate her marriage with Tuoba Zhen. From then on, her skirt was wet every day, and her skin even ulcerated. She thought this was a side effect of the operation. Could there be a problem with Imperial Physician Shen?!

Princess Anguo's fingers tightened around the brocade handkerchief in her hand. She hesitated for a moment and then clenched her teeth: "I have matters to attend to, so I must return to my residence first!" As she said that, she ran away quickly without looking back, and there was faint laughter from the crowd behind her. She covered her ears as if she didn't hear it.

"How can a grown person wet their pants?"

"You didn't smell her! It stinks so much. I don't know how much powder has been used, but it's still so smelly. I don't know how the Third Prince can tolerate her!"

"Yeah, what's going on? What's going on with her incontinence?!"

"Shh, the Third Prince is here, don't let him hear you!"

While everyone was whispering, Tuoba Zhen's slightly proud face slowly turned calm. These people didn't know what was going on. They obviously thought that Princess Anguo had urinary incontinence, but they didn't know that she was in such a state because she was too anxious to have sex with him. The side effects of surgery... Tuoba Zhen knew this, but did not stop her, and even secretly urged her to do so. In the past, he had taken a fancy to her status as the princess of Yuexi, but now, it seemed that this woman's existence would only affect his future. It was best for her to disappear as soon as possible.