Chapter 164 - Ten Thousand Vermin - Part 2

After coming out of the dungeon, Li Wei Yang heard that Tuoba Yu was visiting. She walked to the pavilion and saw Tuoba Yu standing up with a smile on his face and said: "You are here. I have prepared some pastries and brought them for you to taste."

At this time? All this way? Li Wei Yang was startled.

"What are you thinking about?" Tuoba Yu asked softly.

Li Wei Yang originally looked at the plates of exquisite snacks, then turned her head and met Tuoba Yu's eyes. Her expression looked a little absent-minded: "Nothing."

"This were made by the famous chef I specially invited from Jingzhou. The milk rolls he makes are the most authentic. Not only are they sweet and delicious, you can't stop eating once you have one. Do you want to try it?" Tuoba Yu asked the maid on the side to serve Li Wei Yang a place, but her expression was very ordinary, and she didn't even touch it.

Tuoba Yu looked at her, "No appetite?"

Li Wei Yang smiled and said: "Thank you for your kindness, You Highness Seventh Prince, but it is inappropriate for you to come here so often."

Of course it is inappropriate. Everyone knows that she is Princess Anping and the adopted daughter of the Empress Dowager. She is two degrees above Tuoba Yu in seniority. He often visits Li Mansion saying he is here to see Li Xiaoran. Who didn't know that he was here to see her? After all, everyone could tell that the Seventh Prince was interested in her. The weirdest thing was that Tuoba Yu clearly wanted to fight for the throne. Since that was the case, he should have kept a proper distance from her. What was the point in chasing after her and pursuing her?

Tuoba Yu motioned to the maid on the side to scoop out a bowl of soup for Li Wei Yang: "If you can't eat snacks, you can drink some soup. These are pearl dumplings from Tianshan Mountain, which have the effect of nourishing and beautifying the skin."

Li Wei Yang held the bowl in her hand, but he soup didn't touch her lips, and she put down the bowl: "Why are you acting like this?"

"I am willing to do so." Tuoba Yu replied.

Li Wei Yang took a long breath and said with a smile: "Then I really have to thank you for your kindness."

"You also need my help, don't you?" Tuoba Yu was silent for a moment, then suddenly spoke, clenching his hands so that his fingers turned white from the pressure. "With how to get rid of him -" He suddenly looked not far away, where a figure seemed to be standing in the distance.

Li Wei Yang had already noticed that Li Minde was standing there, but she just didn't want Tuoba Yu to find out too. She lowered her eyes and said calmly: "This is my own business, so I won't bother you."

Tuoba Yu's face turned cold, and his eyes showed a trace of imperceptible pain. Soon, this pain was replaced by anger. She should be cruel and ruthless. If she really wants to reject a man, there are many ways, but she can't do anything about Li Minde. What does this mean? Li Wei Yang may not realize it herself, but Tuoba Yu, who has been looking at her, understands.

He liked her so much that he changed his principles for her and became less and less like himself. But she had already moved her gaze and started to like someone else. He was standing in front of her, but she didn't see him at all. Tuoba Yu ground his teeth. When Li Wei Yang noticed something was wrong with him, he had already relaxed his brows and said with a smile: "What's wrong? Since you treat me as a friend, what can't you say?"

Tuoba Yu showed special concern, but Li Wei Yang's attitude became even more indifferent, saying: "I said, this is my own business. Your Highness should pay more attention to your great cause."