Chapter 157 - Tit For Tat - Part 1

Bai Zhi and Mo Zhu watched with trepidation as Li Wei Yang, who had always had a cold personality, suddenly treated the third young master who had always been very close to her with such a mean and indifferent attitude.

Li Minde was not angry, but said kindly: "Wei Yang, this tea is cold, let me pour you another cup, okay?"

Li Wei Yang said coldly: "Li Minde, I've really had enough of you! Aren't you tired of pestering me? Every time I see your face, I will regret saving you back then!"

No, that's not what she meant.

She clearly has never regretted it, not only that, she is even grateful and full of joy. Li Minde has always been by her side, which is very important.

Li Minde's expression was extremely calm, and there was not even a hint of anger: "Wei Yang, I won't leave, no matter what you say."

Li Wei Yang sneered and said: "You have relied on me before. Now you have your own power and your own secret guards, but you still stay by my side like a dog. This is just your subconscious reliance on me. You are afraid to face the outside world, afraid to face your own enemies, and saying anything about staying with me is simply to evade your own responsibilities and your hatred. You are just a child who will never grow up!"

Li Minde was stunned for a moment, his eyes were deeply hurt, but there was a smile on his face: "Wei Yang——"

Li Wei Yang's tone was even colder: "Are you waiting for me to be attracted to you? This is impossible. No matter if it is ten years, twenty years, or thirty years, I will not like you in this life. I will never like you. It's just that little bit of pity! But your persistence will only wear away the last bit of my pity and make me feel indifferent even seeing you! So, before I drive you away, disappear on your own! "

No, none of this was true, that's not what she thought. She just hopes that he can have his own life, and not stay with a person like her who only has hatred, and waste all his time on her. It's not worth it, it's really not worth it!

Li Minde: "No, I like to be by your side, even if..."

Li Wei Yang interrupted him with an unusually cold voice: "Okay, you have wasted my last bit of patience. I really don't want to say another word to you, because you won't understand no matter what I say!"

Li Minde was stunned for a moment, and suddenly leaned forward, as if to pull the brocade quilt for Li Wei Yang, but before he touched her, her hand had already pushed him. Her nails were very sharp, and a shallow line of blood immediately appeared on his neck.

Li Wei Yang's eyes flashed with a hint of unbearability, and then turned away, as if she could no longer stand to talk to him: "Get out!"

Li Minde was frozen in place, as if he was completely stunned.

He looked at her, his eyes filled with pain other than injury, but he didn't say another word, just stood quietly for a while, and then walked out slowly.

Bai Zhi knelt down and carefully picked up the debris on the ground, while Mo Zhu pursed her lips and said nothing. Li Wei Yang raised her eyes, stared at Mo Zhu who hesitated to speak, and said coldly: "What do you want to say?"

Mo Zhu lowered her head and said, "I don't dare."

Li Wei Yang stopped looking, turned over, looked at the carvings on the bed, and said coldly: "Everyone, get out!"

Mo Zhu wanted to say something else, but Bai Zhi pulled her sleeve and signaled her not to say anything. Mo Zhu bit her lip, stamped her feet, turned around and left. Bai Zhi sighed, put away all the broken porcelain pieces, and then whispered: "Miss, what are you doing?"