Chapter 180 - The Death of Yuan Yu - Part 1

Yuan Yu came out of the house angrily, without even asking Princess Yongning if she would go back with him. When Li Wei Yang personally escorted Princess Yongning out of the mansion, Grand Prince Yan was already gone. Princess Yongning smiled mockingly and said, "I went out of my way to help you this time, so don't let me down."

Li Wei Yang smiled and said: "Princess, when have I ever let you down?"

Princess Yongning stared at her, breathed a sigh of relief, and then said thoughtfully: "The move you made today was really too risky."

Li Wei Yang's smile was normal. Of course she knew it was a risk, but in Yuexi, Yuan Yu or anyone might reveal her identity. At that time, it would be too difficult for her to think of ways to cover up for herself. Taking the initiative in everything and turning passivity into offensive is the way to protect yourself. Of course, although this does eliminate the trouble of being recognized, it will also bring about some side effects. For example, Empress Pei must know everything by now and will target her. But, so what? Only when she has a firm footing can she talk about revenge. She cannot hide from people all her life. She must be accepted by everyone in the Guo family before she can take the next step.

Princess Yongning got on the carriage and did not forget to warn: "Don't forget our agreement."

Li Wei Yang laughed and said: "Of course not. It's just that you have to do everything I say."

A strange smile appeared on Yongning's face: "Naturally." Then, she ordered the coachman to hurry back to Prince Yan's Mansion.

After seeing off Princess Yongning, Li Wei Yang was about to return to the banquet, but she saw Guo Cheng leaning on the door, looking at her with a half-smile. Li Wei Yang smiled slightly: "Third brother didn't go to see off the guests, but came here?"

He just looked at her with a faint smile. This sister had too many secrets. First she was familiar with Princess Yongning, and then she was accused by Yuan Yu, and now she has become the adopted daughter of the Empress Dowager of Dali and the adopted daughter of Prime Minister Li. Such an identity is really shocking. Originally, he thought that she was just an ordinary woman brought here by his father to please his mother, but it seemed that he was wrong. Not only was he wrong, but his father was also wrong. The girl he found must not have a simple purpose in entering the Guo family.

At this moment, her eyes were deep and bottomless, as if it were a dark night. The pressure at that moment was almost suffocating. He couldn't help but wonder, why did this girl come to Yuexi?

She obviously already has the status of a princess of Dali, but she abandoned everything and came here. Not only that, she is already eighteen years old this year... The customs of Yuexi and Dali are different. The aristocratic women of Yuexi are very proud. The more noble the family, the more picky they are. It is not surprising that they usually start looking for the right husband at this age. But as far as he knew, in Dali, women started looking for a marriage at the age of fifteen. Only girls who were too poor to afford a dowry or had various hidden diseases did not get married until they were eighteen. So, the girl in front of him, which category does she belong to?

He stared at her like this, but she didn't panic. Under the sun, her skin was as transparent as white jade. This girl is a beauty, but not the typical kind of stunning beauty. But when she looks at you quietly, you will have a very subtle feeling.

Seeing her, Guo Cheng thought of other girls in his family, such as his two cousins ​​from his second aunt's family. Guo Zhen was carefully trained by Princess Chen Liu since she was a child, so she treated the two girls in the same way. She hired the most strict matrons from the palace to train his two cousins ​​from a very young age, requiring them to smile without showing their teeth, conduct themselves without showing off, so even though Han Lin is soft and graceful, and Han Qin is lively, their manners have become very standard after years of training. At least that's what Guo Cheng thought in the past, but Li Wei Yang, who was walking beside him, walked slowly, and her skirt didn't flutter at all. He had to believe what Princess Yongning said at the banquet. This sister was indeed a daughter raised in the strictest aristocratic family. No, I'm afraid it's more than that. Her every move and gesture shows nobility and education, and she also carries a natural aristocratic manner, which is even more perfect than his two cousins.