Chapter 177 - His Highness Grand Prince Xu - Part 2

However, the maid next to Pei Baoer was smart. When she saw Han Qin standing nearby, she quickly whispered, "Miss, would you like me to pour you another cup of tea?"

With such an abrupt sentence, Pei Baoer immediately came to her senses, and Pei Zhen also looked back. Sure enough, she saw Han Lin and Han Qin, two daughters of House Yingguo, walking over. Pei Zhen looked at them with disdain and said, "I'm just too straightforward, don't be angry."

Pei Baoer smiled slightly and said: "Big Sister, look at what you're saying. Sister Han will not be angry. If she is angry, doesn't it mean that she is convinced of what you said?"

Although Pei Zhen is hateful, Pei Baoer always likes to act innocent, but in fact her mouth and thoughts are more vicious. However, when she is in front of those young masters, she will act innocent and weak, and everyone would think that she was being bullied every time. Han Qin always hated this Pei Bao'er, and even more hated those men who always stood by her side like they were protecting a flower. Today, after hearing that Pei Bao'er actually ridiculed their cousin, she was immediately very angry. Han Qin was about to reprimand her, but Han Lin was afraid of causing trouble and quietly shook her head at her. Han Qin was angry, but she held back.

Pei Zhen is not someone who will back down if you tolerate her. She sneered and said, "I'm not wrong at all. How can a girl who grew up in the country be decent?"

The Guo family protected Li Wei Yang very closely. They only said that her adoptive parents were ordinary merchants and refused to disclose more details. In addition, the sons of the Guo family were harder to deal with than others. Even though the Pei family had found many channels to learn about this Miss Guo who suddenly appeared, the news they got became more and more confusing, so even the Pei sisters couldn't sit still and had to come here to find out what happened.

The Duchess Yingguo Guo Zhen married late and had the best relationship with her sister-in-law. Even the children in the family were very close to Guo Su. Han Qin was still a bit young after all, so she retorted, "Pei Zhen, you come here as a guest and you talk arrogantly. What kind of education does your Pei family have!"

Pei Zhen was angry and was about to explode. Pei Baoer narrowed her eyes slightly and said, "Miss Han, say what you just said again!"

Han Qin had a direct temper, her face turned red when she heard this, and she said angrily: "I said your Pei family's education is not good!"

Pei Baoer smiled coldly and said: "The young lady from House Yingguo is so bold, she actually dares to talk about the Empress' education!"

This Pei Bao'er, the most cunning one, actually caught Han Qin's words. Indeed, Empress Pei was also from the Pei family. Han Qin accidentally mentioned the Pei family's education, which naturally implicated Empress Pei! It's a big deal if this word gets out! It will only add fuel to the fire between Guo and Pei! Han Qin knew that she had gotten into trouble, her face turned red with embarrassment and she was speechless. The sneer on Pei Baoer's beautiful face got even worse: "Miss Han, if you slap yourself until I am satisfied, I will let you off and pretend I didn't hear this!"

"You -" Hearing this, not to mention Han Qin, even Han Lin, who had always been gentle, became angry. They never imagined that Pei Baoer was not only sharp-tongued and sharp-tongued, but also that she would be so narrow-minded and make things difficult for Han Qin.

Han Qin bit her lip. If she refused to do as Pei Baoer said, wouldn't Pei Baoer make things difficult for her uncle and aunt if she spread the word? Her hands suddenly clenched.

Seeing that there were not many people walking around, Pei Zhen sneered and suddenly made a gesture to the maid on the side. The maid immediately changed their positions cleverly, blocking the view. Pei Zhen sneered and raised her hand. : "Since you are unwilling to do it yourself, I will do it for you!"