Chapter 178 - Taigong Fishing - Part 2

On this side, Princess Yongning couldn't wait to say: "I did what you said. When I returned to Prince Yan's Mansion, he thought it was very strange, but I said that I had forgiven him, and told him that as long as he keeps my position as grand princess, I would turn a blind eye to what he did. In order to win his trust, I gave him two beauties. So, during these days, he thought that I was deliberately trying to please him, and he did whatever he wanted. "

Li Wei Yang smiled. People like Yuan Yu would open a dyeing workshop if you give him three points of color. (t/n: Similar idiom to 'give someone an inch and they take a mile') She said carefully: "Princess, do you know what to do next?"

Princess Yongning clenched her teeth and said, "I will do everything you say."

Li Wei Yang smiled and said: "His Highness Grand Prince Yan did not come to today's banquet. What a pity."

Princess Yongning frowned and said: "What do you mean?" She didn't understand. Li Wei Yang should be very afraid of seeing Yuan Yu. Why would she want to see Yuan Yu? Isn't she afraid that her true identity will be exposed? Princess Yongning was really shocked when she received Li Wei Yang's secret letter. She didn't expect that Li Wei Yang turned into the daughter of the Guo family. This was really incredible.

Li Wei Yang looked at the blooming peonies in the distance, smiling as before: "I heard that His Majesty summoned all the princes for something, but by this time, Grand Prince Yan must have come out of the palace."

The Emperor just summoned them to discuss the flood in the south. In fact, it was just a formality. The edict had already been issued, so Yuan Yu would not stay in the palace for too long. But Princess Yongning doesn't know why Li Wei Yang suddenly mentioned this...

Li Wei Yang has continued: "If the princess immediately sends someone to tell Grand Prince Yan that the famous courtesan Izumo is performing in the Guo Mansion today, will Grand Prince Yan be interested?"

Princess Yongning looked at Li Wei Yang in confusion, obviously unable to react at all.

Li Wei Yang's smile was secretive and gentle: "I heard from my mother that the reason why Izumo is praised as a famous courtesan is because she is both beautiful and talented. Secondly, she is clean and self-conscious, and rarely participates in complicated affairs."

Princess Yongning prided herself on being noble, and of course she looked down upon such famous courtesans. But at this moment, she recalled it and said: "Indeed, Yuan Yu also tried his best to invite this woman, but she was very careful and refused to take the bait. If I send someone to tell him that this woman is also at the banquet, he will definitely come. But why do you want to lure him here? "

Li Wei Yang just moved her eyes slightly and said slowly: "When he comes, the princess will naturally know."

Princess Yongning was convinced of Li Wei Yang's methods, and she immediately sent someone back to inform Yuan Yu that Izumo was also in the Guo Mansion. Sure enough, an hour later, Grand Prince Yan arrived at the Guo family with gifts. The Duke of Qi had always disliked this prince who was handsome in appearance but dirty on the inside. He was especially disdainful about the rumors of him being a womanizer. When he heard that he was coming, he just asked Guo Cheng to arrange a place and left him aside.

Yuan Yu has long known the Guo family's old habit of being prudes. Anyway, Empress Pei and the Guo family have always been at odds with each other, so he doesn't care too much. At this time, he just stared at Izumo, who was sitting aside to rest after performing the dance, with a smile on his lips.

He had wanted to get this woman when he first met her, but unfortunately she was too disrespectful and refused his invitation several times. In the past, he was very tolerant with this kind of woman and wanted to conquer her, but now, he was getting more and more impatient, so he decided to kill this little beauty's arrogance just like he did with that actress.