Chapter 179 - Don't Suffer From Future Troubles - Part 1

Grand Prince Yan returned to the banquet. At this moment, the atmosphere was very harmonious. People began to accept and like Li Wei Yang, and even felt that she had always been one of them.

Guo Dun looked at his sister in surprise and asked, "When did Jia'er become so eloquent?!"

With a smile on his handsome face, Guo Cheng glanced sideways at Guo Dun and said, "Not only is she eloquent, but she is also naturally lovable. Didn't you see that even our second aunt, who has always been so fierce, is smiling?"

Originally, when he saw Li Wei Yang's dull smile, he thought she was an unsociable person, but he didn't expect that she would be so popular. In fact, it is too simple to describe Li Wei Yang as lovable. You must know that it is easy to please one person, but it is much harder to please a group of people, especially when everyone here comes from a wealthy family and is reserved and proud. Li Wei Yang can build a good relationship with everyone within an hour, which is simply unbelievable to Guo Cheng.

What Guo Cheng doesn't know is that Li Wei Yang is a very perceptive person. If she sincerely wants to please everyone, it is actually a very easy thing. However, she used to disdain doing it. But today, Madam Guo was always watching her with concern, fearing that she would feel unhappy in the crowd. In order to comfort her, Li Wei Yang needed to integrate into the environment as soon as possible. Secondly, if Li Wei Yang cannot leave an approachable, elegant and noble first impression on others, it will be difficult for her to gain a foothold among these wealthy families from now on. Because no matter what kind of family they are, they will always reject outsiders. She must break their inner barriers and let them accept her as soon as possible. This is the way to survive.

Guo Dun said in confusion: "Didn't you say that Jia'er grew up in a merchant house? How come I don't think her words and deeds look like the kind of daughter they would raise?"

Guo Dao was drinking next to him. When he heard this, he laughed and said, "Don't you understand this? Jia'er was born with noble blood, and she can grow into a peony flower even in a lowly merchant house!"

Guo Dun felt more and more that something was strange, but Guo Cheng glanced at Guo Dao and was secretly surprised. He knew that this younger brother had always been careless, but his intuition seemed to be too accurate. One must know that most merchants carried the stench of copper, and the majority of them were rich but not noble. No matter how hard you hide it, it is difficult for girls raised in this kind of family to get rid of the aura of being from a merchant family. They are still far away from a truly high class family, but Li Wei Yang doesn't feel like a girl who grew up in a merchant house at all. She looks like a natural-born young lady from the Guo family.

For the first time, Guo Cheng was curious about the environment where Li Wei Yang grew up.

When Grand Prince Yan saw Li Wei Yang surrounded by people, chatting and laughing, his expression turned gloomy and cold. He has rarely suffered setbacks in his life, but he fell at the hands of Li Wei Yang. This is simply a shame and humiliation for him. If he didn't take revenge for this, it would be hard for him to accept it! Thinking of this, he glanced at Li Wei Yang and said loudly: "Madam Guo, I heard that Miss Guo has been missing for many years. I wonder where you found her?"

As soon as he said these words, the originally harmonious atmosphere of the banquet changed. The expressions of everyone present became uncomfortable, and the Duke of Qi's face suddenly darkened. In his opinion, Yuan Yu was being deliberately provocative. What does it have to do with Grand Prince Yan where his family found their daughter? Did they need to report to him? Not to mention that this was in public. It was too rude of him to suddenly ask this question without considering the situation.