Chapter 152 - Diversion - Part 1

There was a furious look in Yuan Yu's eyes, like boiling magma in a deep well. The muscles on his face were pulling unconsciously, and the skin was tightening involuntarily. Li Wei Yang knew that it was probably the murderous intention she had stirred up.

Yuan Yu's ability to frighten, coax, and beg comes entirely from his experience in the palace of Yuexi. No woman can escape from his grasp. Even the aloof Empress Pei is weak to this, not to mention those charming palace ladies. But Li Wei Yang is like a hard stone, showing no signs of being moved.

Doesn't she have any emotion at all? Yuan Yu couldn't help but think she didn't. It must be like this. Li Wei Yang is a ruthless and heartless little bitch, so it is impossible for her to be moved by anyone. In this way, it is not that he is not attractive enough, but she is not a normal woman!

"My patience is limited. Since you don't like what I offer you, then if you say something you like, I will definitely try my best to help you get it. Power, status, men, whatever you want is fine. But don't say anything to me about asking for the moon in the sky, I don't want to hear it." He suppressed his anger and spoke very easily, as if he was the emperor of heaven and could give anything.

Li Wei Yang smiled slightly. With Yuan Yu's arrogance, it was easy for people to look down on him. In retrospect, the Yuexi royal family seemed to be so arrogant, and even Princess Anguo was so prideful and unruly. Li Wei Yang vaguely felt that the Yuexi Emperor was quite interesting. Why did he teach the children around Empress Pei to be like this? It was as if he was indulging them.

"Power, status, and men." Li Wei Yang sighed: "These are all good things, but unfortunately, they are of no use to me, so you better not waste your time."

"Hah! Hah! Hah!..." Yuan Yu sneered, and his laughter was filled with an unpredictable chill. After laughing, he suddenly lowered his face and said, "You look down on me, don't you?"

Li Wei Yang revealed a surprised expression, wondering where that remark had come from.

Yuan Yu suddenly came over and held her down, his hands clamped on her wrists like iron pliers: "You look down on me, don't you? From the beginning, you keep saying that nothing matters, but I don't believe it. If you really become my person, can you still be so calm and indifferent? When I see your cold face, I think of a lotus on a glacier, which makes me desire and hate you at the same time!"

His gaze was as sharp as a knife, and contained a beast-like killing intent, but Li Wei Yang smiled.

"I'm really thinking for your sake ..." If it were anyone else, they would have been overwhelmed by Yuan Yu's terrifying gaze. Li Wei Yang even felt that the sharpness in his stare was cutting her body, but her expression remained unchanged: "Empress Pei could have let her biological son come, so why would she choose you? Have you ever thought about it?"

Yuan Yu was startled and looked at Li Wei Yang coldly, but there was a trace of deep doubt in his eyes.

"Although I don't know where your imperial brother is, and I don't know why Empress Pei sent you here, there is one thing that is the same no matter which country the royal family belongs to. As an empress, she usually doesn't like concubines to give birth to children. Particularly sons. If this child is especially favored by the emperor, then she will be even more scrupulous. Since you came all the way to find him under orders, you can only prove two points."

Yuan Yu stared at her coldly, his beautiful face almost distorted: "What two points?"

Li Wei Yang smiled, but there was a hint of malice in his eyes: "First, when Empress Pei asked you to come, she must be to kill him, not asking him to go back and recognize his ancestors. Second, as the empress, she had to put so much effort into it; which shows that, in the emperor's heart, this child must be extremely important, and it can even be said to be his most beloved child. Don't you think so?"