Chapter 168 - The Death of Anguo - Part 2

Tuoba Zhen suddenly woke up from his nightmare, only to find himself sitting in the tent with a marching map in front of him and only an oil lamp on the table.

How ... how could he have such a dream? Tuoba Zhen looked at his hand in disbelief. Why did he dream of Li Wei Yang? And it was such a strange dream ...

"Your Highness, the cause of your past life and the consequences of this life, now you understand everything." At this moment, a cold voice came from outside the tent. Tuoba Zhen stood up suddenly and said sternly: "Who is it?!"

A figure in black robes walked in from outside the tent. He was smiling, and the red mole between his eyebrows was mesmerizing sight to behold. "Your Highness, besides me, who else can there be?"

Seeing that it was him, Tuoba Zhen breathed a sigh of relief and sat down slowly: "Why didn't the guards announce you?"

"Your Highness, we have a cooperative relationship, and people outside will naturally not stop me." Jiang Hua smiled, shaking off his black cloak, and there was no trace of the madness on his face.

"What do you mean by what you just said? What should I understand?" Tuoba Zhen suddenly thought of this and his brow suddenly wrinkled.

Jiang Hua smiled and said: "I just used a little trick to let you see some things that we have never understood."

Tuoba Zhen was even more confused, but his heart was greatly shocked. He vaguely felt that Jiang Hua was not just talking nonsense: "What on earth are you trying to say?"

"If I tell you that everything that you just dreamed happened, wound you believe it? The reason why Li Wei Yang has always hated you, refused to accept your feelings, and even regarded you as a savage beast is because of this - "

"No! Are you crazy?! You're actually talking nonsense!" Tuoba Zhen felt a burst of anger in his heart. He hated being toyed with by others. At this moment, he couldn't help but shout angrily, as he stepped forward, drew his sword and placed it across Jiang Hua's neck. He said coldly, "What kind of evil magic did you use?"

Jiang Hua smiled, gently pushed away the long sword, tsked twice, and said: "Why is Your Highness so anxious? Well, since you want to know, let me tell you. This time, I went to Yuexi and I told Empress Pei about the struggle between Princess Anguo and Li Wei Yang. It happened that there was a ghost witch by Empress Pei's side who had psychic skills. That person told me that according your birth chart, you, Tuoba Zhen, were meant to be the Emperor of Dali. And Li Wei Yang should also be Empress. Unfortunately, the two of you had a feud in your previous life, and your fates collided with each other. Now no one can see your future - "

Tuoba Zhen had big beads of sweat on his face, and his eagle-like eyes stared at Jiang Hua coldly, as if he wanted to find signs of deceit on his face. However, Jiang Hua's face was very calm, and there was even a hint of probing: "He said he could only see that you two had a grudge, but he didn't know what kind of grudge it was. He also said that people's souls generally don't linger after death, but if they do it must be due to obsession or anger and unwillingness. If these feelings are too deep, they will eventually turn into a ghost, wandering in the earth, or reborn in the world, and this is the case with Li Wei Yang - what did you see in your dream? "

Tuoba Zhen suddenly took a step back and murmured: "How is this possible? How is this possible?"

He has always been the most ruthless and calm person. The scene in the dream had already shocked him to the extreme, and what Jiang Hua had just said was even more unbelievable.

"This blood jade can allow you to see visions of the past, but -" Jiang Hua carefully observed his expression, trying to find clues. Then, he suddenly took out a blood red jade pendant that seemed radiate an indescribably strange aura.