Chapter 152 - Diversion - Part 2

Seeing the carriage going further and further away, Yuan Yu couldn't help but shout: "I've already accompanied you here, why don't you let me go?"

Li Min De calculated the time, and as soon as the other party was unable to catch up, he kicked Yuan Yu off the carriage without blinking. Li Wei Yang heard Yuan Yu scream, and realized that Li Min De had deliberately tied him tightly with the rope, but the carriage had still continued to move forward, dragging Yuan Yu over thirty meters while Yuan Yu was still alive. Yuan Yu kept screaming, but there were trees everywhere, and his voice could not be heard at all. After dragging for more than fifty meters, Li Wei Yang ordered: "Stop the carriage."

Li Minde looked at her and said: "I plan to strip him naked and tie him to a strong horse, and let the strong horse take him back to Yuexi."

Li Wei Yang smiled and said: "That won't work. If you really want to punish him, there are many ways, and you don't need to dirty your own hands. What's more, if His Highness Grand Prince Yan of Yuexi dies in Dali, there will be a lot of trouble. Not to mention whether there will be a war between the two countries, just taking advantage of the situation in Southern Xinjiang will give Tuoba Zhen an opportunity to fight back." Between Yuan Yu and Tuoba Zhen, she would of course choose to let go of the former than the latter. What's more, death is not the best way to punish people. She has more ways to deal with Yuan Yu, which of course will be much more interesting.

Li Minde stared at the fourth prince of Yuexi's bruised nose and swollen face, and sneered. He originally wanted to kill this guy with a sword, but when he thought of Li Wei Yang's words, he withdrew the blade, kicked Yuan Yu hard. He untied the rope, threw him to the ground, and then drove away quickly in the carriage without concerning himself further about his life or death.

Back at the Li Mansion, the Li family's servants opened the door to receive them as soon as they saw the princess had returned. Li Wei Yang walked all the way into her courtyard, instructing Zhao Yue to go back early and rest before entering the house. "I wasn't full just now, go and prepare dinner." She ordered Mo Zhu, who had been waiting fearfully all night. Her expression was very natural and she didn't seem to be disturbed in the slightest.

Mo Zhu looked at Li Minde and said yes. Li Wei Yang followed her gaze, glanced at Li Minde, and said: "Go back quickly, you have worked hard today." After saying that, she walked to the window alone. Just as she was about to open it to take a breath of fresh air, her hand was suddenly pressed down by him.

"It's all my fault." Minde said suddenly, his tone cold.

She lowered her eyes and looked at his palm covering her hand. Her arm suddenly trembled slightly. When she raised her eyes, she met his inexplicable gaze. He stared at her, with a hint of anger in his amber eyes, but more of a look of pity and distress.

Li Wei Yang laughed out loud, how could a mere Grand Prince Yan, Yuan Yu, possibly be placed in her eyes? Why be so nervous——

His eyes fell on the back of her hand. For some reason, there was a little scratch. Maybe it was accidentally caused when she got out of the carriage. Although it was not deep, there was still blood oozing out.

Li Wei Yang seemed to be unaware of the pain. Her eyes were still clear as usual when she looked at him. Seeing his attention at this moment, she raised her lips slightly and said to him: "It doesn't matter to me, it's just a trivial matter. You don't have to take it to heart. Even if it wasn't for you, they would come to my door. Anyway, I am a person who easily gets into trouble..." Before she could finish her words, she was suddenly embraced by him.

Shocked, she subconsciously rejected him. Just as she put her hand on his chest, her body was tightly bound by him, and she could no longer move an inch.