Chapter 150 - Arrogant Hostage - Part 1

Three days later, Princess Yongning asked Li Wei Yang to meet. Wei Yang didn't know whether it was intentional or not, but the meeting location was set in the garden on the outskirts.

"Princess, do you have something to say?" This was the first thing Li Wei Yang said when she saw Princess Yongning.

However, the other party waved her hand and said, "Let's talk about it on the boat."

After saying that, she ordered four maids to row the boat, while she and Li Wei Yang sat on the edge as the boat sailed towards the center of the lake. For a moment, Li Wei Yang was confused about what she was doing, but the understanding struck. Is Princess Yongning afraid that walls have ears? But what exactly was it that made the outspoken Princess Yongning to be so cautious ...

"Wei Yang, I called you here today to tell you that Grand Prince Yan and Princess Anguo from the Yuexi royal family are here to marry my royal family."

"Marriage? Princess Anguo?" Li Wei Yang's face was surprised for a moment, and then she was relieved. Looking at Tuoba Zhen's attitude, you can guess what the other party is here for.

"Not only third brother, but also you." Princess Yongning lowered her voice and said.

Li Wei Yang was slightly startled, suppressing the shock in her heart, and said: "Is His Majesty planning to let me take the place of the ninth princess?" This question was very sharp, but she knew that people like Princess Yongning would not try to play any tricks.

Sure enough, a trace of embarrassment appeared on Princess Yongning's face, but she still said truthfully: "Father does pity ninth sister, and she is already engaged. No matter how powerful Yuexi is, it is not easy to take away someone's unmarried wife, let alone the the fact that Jiu Mei is marrying into the prestigious Luo Guogong's manor. Except for Jiu Mei, there are no other princesses of the right age in the palace, but there is another official memeber of the royal family. It's such a coincidence that the Empress Dowager has named you a princess. "

Li Wei Yang sighed. There had never been such a coincidence in the world, so she was afraid the empress dowager had already planned it all out. That's right, compared to the Consort De who used such secretive methods to frame her, the Empress Dowager was very open and honorable. Didn't you make a meritorious deed? Then she will reward you well. Not everyone can become a princess. After all, Li Wei Yang was originally a concubine born daughter of the Prime Minister's estate. To be favored by the Empress Dowager and become a princess is to reach the sky in one step. After enjoying the glory and wealth and the envious and jealous eyes of everyone, you have to go for the marriage honestly without any room for rejection. Even if you know that the other party is plotting against you, you still have to thank her obediently. This is the price you have to pay.

"Speaking of which, my father is also helpless. I told you this in advance just to make you prepared." Princess Yongning quietly observed Li Wei Yang's expression.

Li Wei Yang smiled, with nothing strange on her face, and whispered: "The thunder and rain are all part of grace. Since Wei Yang has recieved the grace of the Empress Dowager, she naturally has to share the worries of His Majesty and the Empress Dowager, so even if the marriage is true, Wei Yang can only accept it."

"It's good if you think so." A hint of joy flashed across Princess Yongning's eyes. She thought Li Wei Yang would object fiercely. After all, no one would be willing to give up their good life and start over again thousands of miles away in an unfamiliar place. It was indeed extremely selfish of her to do this, but it was also for her sister, Ninth Princess. If Li Wei Yang doesn't go, the Ninth Princess will have to go. "That Yuexi is different from my Dali empire. The adult princes have all been given titles and opened mansions. The fourth prince Yuan Yu was titled Grand Prince Yan. His mother was originally a beautiful maid in Empress Pei's palace. After his mother died of illness, he was raised by Empress Pei. Therefore it's equal to being the son of Empress Pei, and his status is much more noble than that of ordinary concubine born princes. It's not that you've been wronged."