Chapter 158 - Many Traps - Part 2

Zhang Ming led his men and searched the place thoroughly. Just as he was about to turn around and bid farewell to Consort Lian, he heard Li Wei Yang say something to Consort Lian, causing Consort Lian to be unable to contain her laughter. A string of pure gold tassels swayed slightly with her laughter. Seeing him coming, Consort Lian's expression changed very quickly. She narrowed her eyes in anger and said calmly: "Have you found anything?"

Zhang Ming lowered his head and said: "Your Majesty's place is very clean. I only saw your Majesty drinking tea with Princess Anping."

"Then leave quickly." Li Wei Yang said with a slight smile, her voice was soft and gentle, but for some reason it made Zhang Ming's body tremble when he heard it. This girl, obviously smiling, always gives people an unfathomable feeling.

Zhang Ming led the people back out, and Consort Lian actually took the initiative to pour a cup of tea for Li Wei Yang, smiling brightly and saying: "Princess, this is the top grade dragon tea this year, you can try it."

Li Wei Yang glanced at Consort Lian's smile, but keenly noticed her trembling fingers, smiled slightly, and took the tea cup from her hand: "Thank you."

Consort Lian was terrified in her heart. She was worried that if this matter could not succeed, it would lead to death. However, many things in the world are like this. The more you pay, the more you gain; the more you take risks, the closer you are to victory.

After half an hour, suddenly, there was a low cough outside the door. Consort Lian stood up in a hurry and said, "What's wrong?"

The maid behind the silver curtain reported back: "Your Majesty, your attendant returned."

Consort Lian and Li Wei Yang looked at each other, then she gently brushed the messy pure gold tassels on her temples, and then said: "Let her in."

When the court lady came in, her steps were brisk.

Consort Lian felt relieved when she saw her smile like this. She spoke calmly, even with a touch of gentleness, "What's going on over there?"

The court lady lowered her eyes and said with only a slight smile on her lips: "They found His Highness the Crown Prince in the Changchun Palace where Beauty Zhang lives. At that time, the eunuchs and maids were so frightened that their faces turned pale..."

Li Wei Yang smiled lightly, elegantly and calmly, and there seemed to be a bright fire flashing through his eyes: "Oh, something like this happened, His Majesty must be very angry."

The court lady smiled and said: "Yes, those people found out that the Crown Prince was in Changchun Palace, but they did not dare to go in to catch him. Instead, they turned back and reported to His Majesty. His Majesty rushed over angrily, and saw the Crown Prince and Beauty Zhang embracing each other. His Majesty was so angry that he rushed up and gave the Crown Prince a hard kick. The prince was unprepared and hit the wall and fainted. His Majesty also said - "

There was a hint of urgency on Consort Lian's face: "What did his Majesty say?"

The court lady whispered: "His Majesty also said that the Crown Prince should be killed immediately!"

Consort Lian's face showed joy. She glanced at Li Wei Yang. However, Li Wei Yang raised her eyes under her beautiful eyebrows, then lowered them again, and slowly said: "His Majesty is just impulsive."

The court lady continued: "As the Princess said, his Majesty was impulsive and was stopped by several eunuchs and the commander of the guards."

Li Wei Yang seemed to have expected it, looking at Consort Lian who showed uneasiness on her face and said: "The Crown Prince is the Crown Prince Even if he is guilty, he cannot be executed in such an unexplained way. A proper decree must be made."