Chapter 165 - Above The Wedding Hall - Part 1

Li Wei Yang looked at him in surprise, almost speechless.

Li Minde suddenly let go of her, his eyes were as sof as silk, and he smiled lightly: "Everything you want, I will deliver it to you personally. Until then, wait for me."

Li Wei Yang was stunned. She said these words clearly to ask him to give up. What does she want with the highest position in the world? What's the use of having the supreme power? It's just... However, he is serious. He answered her words so seriously that she almost didn't know what to say.

Li Minde looked at her, as if he was unwilling to give in: "It would be great if I could take you with me." After saying this, he knew that it was impossible for Li Wei Yang to leave here with him at this time. The most important thing is the environment in Yuexi was definitely much more dangerous than that in Dali. He couldn't let her take risks until the situation was clear. "I leave Zhao Nan and the others to you." He said softly, with a firm expression.

Li Wei Yang immediately said: "I don't need anyone."

"No, you need it. If you want to force me to leave, it must be because the current situation is very tense. I shouldn't leave you at this time, right? But if you want something, I must get it for you! So, when I am away, protect yourself well and don't rush for success. If you need anything, send me a message. No matter where I am, I will rush back to you immediately."

Li Wei Yang looked at him, not knowing what to say. However, he just smiled slightly and said: "I'm not leaving right away, don't look at me like this, but I will only say these words once -" After saying that, his lips touched her ear lightly, then he turned around and left quickly.

That's it—done? Li Wei Yang was stunned for a moment, then got angry. What does this mean?

Walking out from behind the rockery, Li Wei Yang's face turned slightly red. Zhao Yue looked at her and said for a moment: "Miss, are you okay?"

As the cold wind blew, the blush on Li Wei Yang's face dissipated a lot. She glanced at Zhao Yue and changed the subject: "Have you done all the things I asked you to do?"

Zhao Yue was stunned, and then she remembered what Li Wei Yang asked, and said quickly: "It's all done. I told General Sun that the young lady couldn't find out anything, so we had no choice but to kill those four people and then showed him four bodies." Because three of the corpses were beyond recognition, he didn't find that Hui Nu's corpse was fake. But I don't understand why the young lady wanted to hide it from General Sun?"

Li Wei Yang replied without thinking: "General Sun hated those four people because of the death of second sister-in-law. What would he think if I told him that I let one person go?"

Zhao Yue nodded, but still had some doubts: "What if General Sun recognizes him later?"

Li Wei Yang smiled and said: "Princess Anguo will not act rashly after losing three secret guards in a row. If she is not too stupid, this last secret guard will be used to save her life instead of being brought out to show. "

When Zhao Yue heard this, she felt relieved. After thinking about it, she said, "I am too worried. Princess Anguo is in confinement now, so she will not run into General Sun."

Li Wei Yang sighed and said: "If only things were so simple. How could Tuoba Zhen be a person who just sits and waits for death? He is holding back now, but he is just looking for a suitable opportunity."

Zhao Yue was taken aback and said: "This - I'm afraid it's impossible. He just offended His Majesty because of the Crown Prince's incident. How could he be forgiven so quickly?"

A sneer brushed across Li Wei Yang's lips: "You don't understand Tuoba Zhen at all." Tuoba Zhen will definitely try his best to find various opportunities to win back the Emperor's favor. The Crown Prince's case was revealed this time, so the Emperor temporarily disliked him. But the Emperor is a man who knows how to make hard choices. He will hand over the throne to the son who deserves the most expectation. Whether it is the Crown Prince, Tuoba Yu or Tuoba Zhen, there is essentially no difference in his heart. The Crown Prince is dead after all, and he will not kill Tuoba Zhen because of an irreversible fact.