Chapter 179 - Don't Suffer From Future Troubles - Part 2

Everyone was in an uproar when they heard this, and even Pei Baoer had a look of extreme surprise on her face. She agreed with Yuan Yu just to cause some trouble for Guo Jia, but unexpectedly she actually revealed Guo Jia's secret background. Haha, this is great. Guo Jia was so proud just now. If Grand Prince Yan proves that she is a fake, won't she be kicked out of the Guo family immediately?!

The expressions of everyone in the Guo family changed. Madam Guo's face suddenly turned pale, but she was angry: "What are you talking about?!"

Li Wei Yang just looked at Yuan Yu quietly, with a half-smiling expression on her face, as if she didn't care that he revealed everything.

Yuan Yu sneered and said: "Madam Guo, since you didn't hear clearly, let me say it again. The real identity of the Guo Jia in front of you is the daughter of Li Xiaoran, the Prime Minister of Dali, and the adopted daughter of the Empress Dowager of Dali! If you don't believe it, you can ask my wife Princess Yongning. Everyone knows that she has lived in the court of Dali for many years, so it is impossible not to know Princess Anping! She can prove everything!"

Saying this, he looked at Princess Yongning with encouragement in his eyes, obviously hoping that she would reveal everything.

Everyone looked at each other and whispered to each other: "What's going on?" "Yes, isn't it said that Miss Guo was raised in an ordinary merchant family?" "How could Dali be involved? And she's the Prime Minister's daughter?!" "Yeah, what the hell is going on?!"

Amid people's whispers, Madam Guo's face began to turn red, and she subconsciously wanted to defend her daughter. However, the Duke of Qi gently shook his head at her, signaling for her not to be too anxious and just wait.

So everyone looked at Princess Yongning, wanting to discover the truth from her answer. Princess Yongning glanced at Li Wei Yang with an imperceptible smile hidden in her eyes, but she said in astonishment: "Your Highness, Grand Prince Yan, what are you talking about? Princess Anping was originally the adopted daughter of the Li family, and now she has found her biological parents. We should be happy for her!"

Yuan Yu's expression suddenly changed, and he said angrily: "Yongning, do you know what you're talking about?!"

Princess Yongning had a look of grievance on her face and said: "Your Highness, everyone in Dali knows that Prime Minister Li's daughter was born in February. According to Dali's cultural beliefs, a daughter born in February will lose her parents, so this child was disposed of by Prime Minister Li as soon as she was born... This matter was not a secret, and everyone knew it. Prime Minister Li was probably afraid that the Old Madam of the Li family would be sad, so he pretended that the child had been sent to the countryside. Later, in order to make the Old Madam happy, he found a young orphan girl to raise... that girl is Princess Anping. When she was made Princess Anping because of her suggestions to His Majesty, Li Xiaoran said that he could not deceive the Emperor, so her background was completely revealed. Fortunately, my father is kind and did not blame Prime Minister Li for his crime. Her life experience is bizarre, but she is also very lucky. If it were another family, they wouldn't have raised her so well... "

Yuan Yu stood up suddenly, and the wine glass on the table fell to the ground and broke into pieces. His face could no longer maintain its calmness, because he suddenly understood that Princess Yongning had never intended to help him testify against Li Wei Yang. On the contrary, she helped that woman prove her identity! He said angrily: "What are you talking about?! She is obviously Li Xiaoran's biological daughter!"

Princess Yongning looked very surprised and said to him: "Your Highness, I don't know what you are talking about! You were only in Dali for one month, but I have lived there my entire life and I know everyone's situation. It's very clear. Furthermore, I am your wife and not hers, so why should I help her lie? If you don't believe it, I will write a letter to the Emperor of Dali and let my father prove it for you! Or find Prime Minister Li and ask him to explain all this clearly!"