Chapter 151 - The Prince Is Cornered - Part 1

Yuan Yu looked at Li Wei Yang in shock, unable to speak. In his territory, she actually asked him to kill his own guards. This is crazy!

Not to mention Yuan Yu, even Zhao Yue, who was sitting on the side unable to stand up, and Bai Zhi, who was taking care of her, looked at Li Wei Yang with disbelief.

Yuan Yu's beautiful face darkened: "Li Wei Yang, are you mistaken?" He was not afraid that she would reveal the matter, but he just didn't want to cause trouble.

"If those six people don't die, Grand Prince Yan will have to kill me. Then you will have to face the pursuit and interrogation of the Empress Dowager, the Seventh Prince, and my father, Prime Minister Li. They are not stupid people. Before you even leave Dali, this matter will break out. At that time, the alliance that has just been sealed will fall apart. Your Highness, Grand Prince Yan, you clearly see there's only one way to move forward from here, so there is no need to wait for Wei Yang to say more."

Yuan Yu originally thought that she was just a young girl who could be manipulated by him, and he could scare her with just a few words. For the sake of her own innocence and reputation, she would only endure it, and afterwards she would pretend that she had never seen him before. After all, he has never thought that there really is a noble lady in the world who is not afraid of her innocence being ruined... But if he really kills her, things will be very troublesome, because after all, she is the adopted daughter of the Empress Dowager, the daughter of the Prime Minister's Mansion, and a princess of Dali. He didn't dare to underestimate her value, and he didn't know the consequences of killing her. Therefore, he did not dare to make such a bet.

But he had to think carefully about killing his six most effective guards. He immediately changed the subject and said: "Let's not talk about this for now. I have something to ask you."

Li Wei Yang said sternly: "Kill those people and ask again!" After saying that, she gave him a look so cold it seemed to evoke the sound of wind and thunder in the air.

Yuan Yu stared at Li Wei Yang. He never thought that he would be threatened by the other party. He was really angry in his heart and felt that this woman was really arrogant and unreasonable. "Do you know how much effort I put into inviting these six people!" He thought, you are obviously came along obediently, but when you arrived here, you kept asking me to kill people. Why should I be threatened by you?! He suppressed his anger and said slowly: "Moreover, what crime do they have? Why should they be killed?"

"With the intention of destroying the peace talks and tearing up the alliance between the two countries, these six people have committed a heinous crime and must die! Your Highness, Grand Prince Yan, no matter why you kidnapped me today, the real purpose of the mission is still for the peace talks. Now that you have just signed the alliance agreement, they couldn't wait to intercept the Empress Dowager's adopted daughter, and even killed people randomly on official roads. What do they think would happen if Southern Xinjiang heard about it? Perhaps, would they take this opportunity to send people to Dali to form an alliance and invite Dali to jointly deal with Yuexi? What your sister, Princess Anguo did, you can say that it was just the actions of a young girl who is willful and not sensible enough; but you, a prince who has been titled as king, your words and deeds represent the face and position of Yuexi. If word of your behavior spreads, I can guarantee you that neither His Majesty the Emperor of Yuexi nor Empress Pei behind the scenes will be happy. At that time, she will only say that you did not do things properly and instead you actually went to break the peace talks—what useless trash! I think Grand Prince Yan, with his positive behavior, would never want to be such trash."

Her words caused Yuan Yu's face to turn blue, but more importantly, he was shocked like never before. She just deliberately decieved him and dotted the sesame seeds from a pastry on her face in order to get away from him. He thought that he had disguised himself very well, so Li Wei Yang was also fooled by himself. Originally, he planned to use the guise of a romantic royal playboy once his goal was achieved. Anyway, he got the news that the Empress Dowager was going to marry Li Wei Yang to him, so it would simply become an old drama of two people meeting by chance and falling in love at first sight and discovering they were fated after meeting again later. Most people wouldn't overexamine the actual situation at that time. But if at that time, Li Wei Yang was not prepared to settle the matter peacefully, she would make up a scene where Grand Prince Yan destroys the alliance, and Yuexi and Southern Xinjiang play a double act to deceive Dali. If this kind of news gets out, even if it does not affect the alliance between the two countries in the end, given the character of his father, he will definitely be chopped into pieces——