Chapter 174 - The Secret of Buddhist Beads - Part 2

Mother Song was sitting in the carriage, extremely nervous. She almost suspected that she had seen it wrong, but that string of Buddhist beads was definitely not wrong. It must be! It was she who hung the beads on the young lady's neck with her own hands back then. That... that girl just now... she recalled carefully, yes, that look and smile were really similar to the young lady. So beautiful and gentle! The more Mother Song thought about it, the more excited she became. Yes, she must be the young lady who has been lost for many years! Madam has been searching for the lady all these years! Thinking of this, she opened the curtain and urged: "Hurry! Hurry! Hurry up! We must catch up with the carriage ahead!"

At this time, Zhao Yue discovered the carriage chasing after them. Worried that someone would discover their whereabouts, she ordered the coachman: "Go to a crowded place!"

At this time, the only crowded place was the night market beyond the south gate. The coachman flicked his whip and headed towards the south gate. . Li Wei Yang whispered: "What happened?"

Zhao Yue said: "The person we saw just now is following us. Miss, do you know that person?"

Li Wei Yang recalled the appearance of the Mother Song just now, shook her head and said : "No, I don't know her." She thought for a moment and said, "Stop the carriage in a crowded place later."

Zhao Yue whispered yes and passed Wei Yang's command to the coachman. Li Wei Yang and Zhao Yue got out of the carriage and walked into the crowd. Seeing the carriage stop, Mother Song's heartbeat was so excited that her heart almost stopped beating. She quickly ordered the carriage driver to stop, jumped off the carriage and chased Li Wei Yang. At this time, the vendors on both sides were desperately selling things and pulling in customers. Mother Song was pulled twice and almost got angry. When she turned around, Li Wei Yang was gone. She was so anxious that she looked around with her eyes wide. After searching, she finally found the pale shadow through the airtight crowd, and hurriedly chased after her. When she was about to reach Li Wei Yang's side, in a blink of an eye, the person disappeared.

People were bustling around, but Mother Song stood alone in the middle of the road, looking around hesitantly.

She didn't know that at this moment, Li Wei Yang was in the private room of the restaurant on the second floor next to her, looking at Mother Song in the crowd. Zhao Yuedao: "Miss, why has this person been chasing you?"

Li Wei Yang looked at Mother Song, her lowered eyelashes cast two shadows against her check, and said softly: "Yes, why is she following me?"

This Mother Song, what is her origin, Li Wei Yang wondered to herself, this really needs to be found out.

t is forbidden to set up theaters in Yuexi's capital city, so all theaters are located outside Dongyang Gate. Almost all theaters in the capital are concentrated within a radius of three or four miles. Early in the morning, a luxurious carriage stopped here. Mother Song got out of the carriage and started looking for theaters, because Aunt Liu from the Salesian Orphanage only knew that Boss Wen was an opera singer, but she didn't know where he lived.

Mother Song took out the money from her purse and gave it to the concierge, asking if there was an actor named Boss Wen. Some people were arranging a party, so she bought a ticket to get in. She looked first at the front desk and then backstage, but couldn't find him. Then she asked around to see if there was a young actor in his twenties named Wen. Everyone she asked shook their heads. It wasn't that they didn't want to help, but there were actually quite a few people with the surname Wen. They searched for them one by one and asked all over at a dozen theaters until the evening, but they didn't get any news. Mother Song dejectedly returned to the carriage again and again to report the situation to the person inside, but that person seemed to be very insistent that Boss Wen must be found. So, they continued to change places, and finally, when all the theaters were lit with lanterns and candles, they found the entrance of Tianxiang.