Chapter 75

*Unedited

24th May, 2024

Words Count: 7486

Author's Note:

🤰🏻I can't find if I mentioned April and Victor's son's name before so I gave him a new one.

🤰🏻The book is reaching it's end and I'm loosing interest.

Third Person Pov:

*Vomiting

*Puking
.
.
.

Ajax was holding Amelia's hair back while she was bent over the bowl, puking her guts out. It was their daily routine now.

Ajax couldn't see his wife in such discomfort so he asked Dr

Ajax couldn't see his wife in such discomfort so he asked Dr. Wilson to prescribe some additional anti-nausea medicines. But the doctor said that it was normal during early days of pregnancy and consuming too much drugs wouldn't be good for Mrs. Santiago.

He couldn't allow that so here they were having another puking session.

"Ugggghhhhh..... You did this to me!
I don't like you!
You are a cunning bastard!"

Amelia kept cursing Ajax while he helped her with rinsing her mouth. This was also one of their daily routines now. His mornings started with her curses and profanities.

He picked her up and she sighed, resting her head against his chest.
"Did I tell you I don't like you?" She mumbled in a small exhausted voice.

"Hmmm... " He hummed placing her on the bed. She had told him that a thousand times by now.

She narrowed her eyes and puffed her cheeks; "I hate you!" She told him. She had already made it clear that she hated him for not having to go through the difficult part of baby making.

"I hate you Ajax!" She repeated.

"Shhh.... Baby you are just tired. But don't worry, I'll soothe your scalp and you will feel better" He tried to get her to stop saying those words. He knew there was no truth in them but it still gave him an uncomfortable tugging feeling in his chest.

"I hate you!"

"Stop it baby! You'll be fine"

"I hate y-" She was cut off by him holding her neck in a firm grip.

"Do I need to help you with getting quiet like yesterday?" He asked in a low growl.

Yesterday was tough but at least it took away the bitter taste of her mouth. Right now, she didn't like his tone so she planned on crying.

Tears welled up in her ocean blue orbs, making his hold loosen on her neck. "You are scolding me" Her lips had already started quivering. His eyes softened, he knew she was sensitive now a days. He should've dealt with her in a calmed way. But what could he do? He didn't like to hear words of hate from her mouth.