Seth × Melody

"Get out of my way Seth! I'm going back to my apartment" Melody angrily told the big man in front of her. She was tired of his shit.

"You can't go anywhere Mel" He told her.

"Why? Why can't I go anywhere?" She yelled out frustratedly. He was caging her in his shell.

"Because you are my girlfriend" He angrily told her.

"I am but this is too much. You are trying to control me" She tried moving past him but he wouldn't let her.

"I'm not! My leash is in your hands" That's what something he would often say and Melody loved his commitment to her but now he was using it to his advantage.

"Let me go Seth!" She gritted out.

"You said, you loved me" He sounded like a kicked puppy.

She sighed hating the look of betrayal in his eyes; "I do love you Seth but sometimes, couples need a little distance to think about their feelings" She tried to make him understand but he angrily shook his head.

"You can sit there and think. I won't bother you" He pointed at a couch in his huge living room. Melody knew he won't bother her for few minutes and then he would be sticking to her side.

"I just wanted to talk to my friend and you broke my cellphone. We need to set some boundaries" She told him.

"I won't let any boundaries come between us" He told her stubbornly.

"That's it! I'm going to spend a few days in my apartment" She pushed him aside and reached for the door knob when Seth's eyes widened.

Just as Melody opened the door, she heard a strangled voice; "M-mel" She turned back to see Seth on floor, clutching his heart.

Her eyes widened, he was having a panic attack. She bandged the door shut and immediately crouched down holding his face. "Seth! Seth! Look at me!" He was having trouble in breathing.

"Shit! Seth! I'm not going anywhere! See Seth! I'm right here" She tried telling him but his breath was knocked out. He was trembling and trying to hold her.

"Yes baby! I'm here with you" She got closer and placed his hand inside her shirt. "Count my heart beats. You will be fine" It was the drill. Both of them had traumatizing pasts so they knew how to take care of each other during such situations.

"Fuck Seth! Breath slowly!" She instructed him.

Seth often used inhaler just to get that pseudo effect in his mind to help him in breathing during panic attacks. Bit after Melody came in his life, she slowly made him quit his addiction by being there for him.

Melody cursed herself for her actions. When she knew her obsessive boyfriend had attachment issues, she shouldn't have threatened to leave him. She only wanted to spend a few days at her apartment but she also knew how her Seth would take anything related to her. He hated distance between them.

"Seth!" She placed her lips on his and breathed in his mouth. That was the only way to steady his breathing now.

She got on top of him and made him lay back on the floor. Tilting his head back, she kept breathing in his mouth while he hungrily kept stealing her breaths.

.
.
.

"You won't leave me?" Seth asked in a small voice.

They were in bed now. Melody was wearing one of his shirts and her ankle was chained to the bedpost. That was the drill she would've to follow whenever Seth would get insecure about her.

Melody ran her fingers through Seth's light brown hair. His head was placed on her cushioned chest, from where the shirt was unbuttoned. He would mostly sleep like that. His parents weren't an ideal one, which lead to him being deprived of maternal love. Now Melody was his everything.