Vincent, Terrance, Felix × Crystal

Crystal hesitantly sat in the huge study room of Fernandes. Today, her supposed man had brought her to his house and she didn't want to embarrass herself due to her clumsiness.

Felix was a very composed man. He kept to himself and always radiated a dominant aura which not only made Crystal cower away but every single person in the mafioso.

Crystal wondered why her father wanted her to mingle with that man all of a sudden. But then again, when had her father ever explained anything to her. He just told her mom to send crystal in the room, whenever Felix was over their mansion.

Crystal bit her lip and raised her eyes to peek at Felix who was sitting behind his desk and working on some stuff. She pouted, it was probably something important.

Felix was a very handsome man which made Crystal's tummy ache. He was also very cold and had huge temper but he always talked to her calmly in the past few days they had met. She was initially very scared of him but he hadn't hurt her yet so her little heart was hoping that pretty man wouldn't break her bubble.

Felix was a sharp man. He was very aware of the little girl peeking at him and pouting. He knew she was getting bored, sitting idly in front of him.

He raised his head and looked at her. Her doe eyes widened a bit, not being able to make eye contact with a dominant man.

"Come here princess!" He motioned her over. Something jolted in her tummy again, when he called her princess. He had been calling her that since the moment he laid his eyes on her. She shook the tickling feeling off. She was a mafia princess after all. She was used to people calling her princess but whenever the pretty man Felix called her princess, it always made her tummy tickle from inside.

Crystal hesitantly stood up from the soft couch, he had ordered her to sit about half an hour ago. Taking small steps towards him, she stood in front of him.

"I'm going to give you a very important task so listen carefully okay?" Felix's voice wasn't usual and he knew it. He was talking to the little princess as if she was a baby. She was indeed since she was only sixteen and he was thirty two. She could be his child.

Crystal gave all her attention to him, intently listening to the important task he had for her.

"I need coffee" She nodded.

"When you walk out of this room, go to the right. You will find stairs. Go down but don't rush or you will get ouchie. On your right, there will be a kitchen. Enter and ask for the head maid. Tell her to bring me coffee. Okay?" He explained every step in detail. He could easily get the maid to bring him coffee but he needed to engage that little girl into something.

Crystal nodded; "Okay sir!" She was determined to finish the assigned task and make him proud. It was in her nature to please people. Everybody almost loved her, except her father. He was a very strict man but she was determined to make him proud one day.

As crystal found the stairs, she was about to rush down in eagerness of ordering coffee for Mr. Fernandez. But her mind immediately reminded of the instructions he gave her. Crystal wasn't a bad girl to defy his orders.

She hummed and skipped towards right on reaching downstairs. Lost in her little thoughts, she didn't realize when she ran into a wall.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She hurriedly apologized, backing away from the person she had bumped into. People didn't like being bumped into and her father had taught her that. But Crystal was a very clumsy girl so bumping into stuff was her passion.

As she looked up to see who came in her way, her eyes widened. "M-mr F-fernandes" She stuttered. How could he be downstairs! She had just seen him in his study room a few minutes ago.