Lil Facts

✒️On August 15, 2022 I published first chapter of this book.

✒️1st June, 2024 is the date marked on last chapter.

✒️I can't believe it's been almost two years.

✒️I remember finishing 9th chapter and being desperate for the time when I would be done with 30 or something chapters. Because that's when most people add incomplete books to their library.

✒️And now I'm finished with a book of 77 long ass chapters.

✒️I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Names:

✒️I struggle a lot with selecting names and then remembering them.

✒️For example; I've messed up Ajax's step uncle's name in the whole book and I'm still not sure what it was. Mike or Mark?

✒️Amelia's name came from Amelia Clarke. Of course at that time I didn't relaize how much common this name was.

✒️After that I saw Amy in 'Brooklyn 99', Amy Green as Rachel's sister in 'Friends', Amy Farrefellwer as Sheldon's girlfriend in 'The big bang theory', Amy Salsa in 'Superstore' and a lot others.

✒️The main lead of a popular sitcom 'Brooklyn 99' is named Amy Santiago. I got the surname from there but didn't realize at that time that Amy was short for Amelia.

✒️For Ajax's name I wanted something different than usual alpha male names being repeated over and over again on wattpad.

✒️Dominic, Dimitri, Ace, Alessandro, Ricardo etc have all been used countless times.

✒️I like Xavier but same is the case with it.

✒️I wrote Ajax's son's name Xavier tonight but then changed it to Mateo, which I'm not really satisfied with.

✒️Candace's name came from Candace king; the actress who played Caroline's character in 'The Vampire Diaries'.

✒️I have always thought that the name Candace suited a woman of strong character, hence Candace Santiago.

✒️Dominic Santiago was a lazy pick.

✒️Shay came from the actress who played as Emily in 'Pretty little liars' and Mitchell from Mitchell in 'Modern Family'.

✒️Grace or Gracie? I don't know what I initially picked and later messed it up.

✒️I think it was Gracie and Grace was the short form.

✒️Kane and Kyle were for easy memory.

✒️Oscar because I wanted a name starting from 'O'.

✒️Courtney from Courtney Kardashian because I hate them.

✒️Blair from 'Gossip Girl'.

Characters:

✒️Like I mentioned before, Shay had been a lesbian from the start.

✒️April because I wanted to pour my wildness somewhere.

✒️I initially intended to write Ajax's character with a bit darker and uptight personality. But when you have to show male lead warming up to female lead and actually expressing his feelings, you gotta show his soft side.

✒️For Amelia I wanted an epitome of beauty. I wanted this young, innocent virgin who despite being responsible wasn't boring at all. She loved fun but in limits.

✒️Oscar because someone needs to chill the mood. Can't write all the characters with the same brooding personality.

✒️Thea was mentioned way before, in the initial chapters. But I left that end open for when the need would arise.

✒️Courtney's character was there to spice things up a bit.

✒️I find it very difficult to plot twists in a story. I can't write something exciting. Because writing main leads is my comfort zone.

✒️Vivian was there for a hidden twist.

Your Questions:

✒️I'm not comfortable in sharing anything about myself so my apologies on that.

✒️I'm in my twenties.

✒️I'm majoring in science discipline.

✒️I never had any forced romance encounter in my life.

✒️If I can't find a man like Ajax then you can't either.

✒️No! I don't plan on writing another book.

✒️I'm sick and tired of this one.

✒️I will definitely delete this book from wattpad in few years since it's a sin.

Further writing:

✒️I find it very difficult to build a story.

✒️I want characters in the prime phase of con

on-con romance.

✒️I like so many kinks and read or write smut all the time which is not even worth sharing because how dark it is so I del it.

✒️Sharing snippets with you was a rash decision.

✒️I was just going to mention those ideas in this chat but then I found an urge to write small scenes and actually get you guys dived in the ideas.

✒️But they are never going to be books.

✒️I might update them here but I don't think I'll ever write another book.

✒️I have vivid ideas on my mind about these new characters but all of them are going in the same forced romance trope one way or another.

✒️So if I'll ever write them, I think I'll be writing Ajax and Amelia over and over again but with different names.

✒️They are my perfect fantasy of characters and I can't change them.

✒️Anything else doesn't interest me enough to write about.

.
.
.

✒️I hope I have made everything clear now and answered all of your questions.

✒️I want to know your favourite scenes from this book.

✒️I used to think that I would edit and correct all the mistakes in the book after finishing it but now I don't think so.

✒️Okay!

✒️It was a nice journey and I hope you enjoyed it.

✒️Enjoy your lives.

~Till then... The End.