Sia × Samrath

*Unedited

8th June, 2024

Words Count: 2055

Disclaimer:
This is a con/non-con love story between two royal family members. The male truly loves the female lead. She also loves him but his anger issues and dominant personality scares her.
The male is soft for only his female otherwise he is a cold heir of a ruthless king of an empire.

Warnings:
This story will depict manipulation and force in love.

The female lead will be an innocent damsel in distress. So readers who don't like such characters are advised to not read it.

The story will involve backstabbing relatives. This is a warning for the readers who don't like family drama.

There will be sexual themes and fluff.

Male lead will be controlling, dominating and manipulating.

Justice won't be served because for dark romance readers, this is right way of love.

At least I don't see forced intimacy as cruelty in fiction world.

In real world I will hang the men on streets.

With all the above warnings in mind, proceed forward.

If someone can't identify their own taste and get into a dark romance novel only to complain, then you need to work on yourself. The book is perfect and knows how to write characters of it's genre.

Author's Note:

💍Warnings are for new and stupid readers. My previous readers can straightaway come to the note.

💍I have been holding back on this theme since it gives away a little about my identity.

💍But I couldn't resist when I knew some readers will like this background.

💍Dig in and let me know.

Third Person Pov:

Sia was standing outside her college gate with her friends.

"Is your lover going to come or not?" One of her friend asked.

"He will be here. We are the ones who got last class cancelled" Sia told them.

"Yes of course! Samrath bhai will never leave a chance of meeting his girl" Her friends joked and laughed.

Sia however looked tensed today. She had to talk to Samrath about something but she was nervous of his reaction. Nervous was a small word, she was terrified of his reaction.

"Look! The king of Rajasthan is here to pick his girlfriend"

Sia looked up to see an all too familiar black car pull up in front of her college, along with seven other cars. A guard got off and hurriedly walked towards the back door of the centre car.

Samrath Singh Rathore stepped out of the car and all the girls swooned over his looks. But he had eyes for only his girl.

Coming straight towards Sia, he kissed her head, greeting her. Her friends didn't greet him, knowing he would never respond to them.

In a quick second, he whisked Sia away from them.

.
.
.

Sia was sitting inside the lavish car and had been twisting her fingers for the last few minutes.

Samrath Singh was busy staring at her and taking her beauty in.

"What is it Si?" He asked when she failed to collect the courage to initiate a conversation.