2. Seth × Melody

*Unedited

9th June, 2024

Words Count: 2652

Disclaimer:

This story includes characters with phycopathic obsession towards their partner. The love and intimacy portrayed here is raw and boundless. Characters might kill without remorse. They have a tendency to force their partners without any consequences and repercussions. Justice won't be served. Characters will accpet eachother with their flaws.

The story depicts a very twisted and obsessive kind of relationship. It's a dark romance story so expect some twisted stuff. It might seem non-consensual at some point but know that the characters like a little force and edge in their relationship.

Warning!

Anyone who doesn't share the above interests in a fiction is seriously recommended to not read this short story.

It's not your genre to roam around and then get severly traumatized.

With all this said, any complaints about the characters and their morals won't be appreciated.

Author's Note:

🥷Isn't something better than getting nothing at all?

🥷I don't think I would've ever written after "Storm in Ocean" if it wasn't for these parts at all.

🥷Your response on previous chapter was praiseworthy.

🥷It helped with writing while I had to pack, travel and be at a place for few days.

🥷Dig in!

Third Person Pov:

"Seth!" Melody called out.

Getting no response, she called again; "Seth!"

She was looking all over the house for her crazy little boyfriend Seth.

Finding him nowhere, she sighed. Now she knew exactly where he could be.

She begrudgingly took steps towards the damned room. The door was dark and had little nail scratches on the wood at an edge. Those were her nail scratches which she left on the door the day that crazy man dragged her in that room.

Pushing past those memories, she twisted the knob. The room had it's usual dark and creepy ambiance.

"Seth!" She called out with a little reluctance in her voice.

Taking steps inside the dark room, she slowly walked towards a silhouette on a couch.

"What are you doing?" She cautiously asked.

On hearing her voice up close, the obsessive psychopath straightened up. Moon light fell on his pshychotic but extremely handsome face.

"Mel" His voice was low but it had a dark tint.

"Why are you smoking Sethie?" She tried to lighten the dark ambiance.

He didn't like nick names at all. But whenever that girl called him her Sethie, it made him feel at home.

In a desperate attempt to gain control of the situation, Melody sat on Seth's lap and snatched the cigarette out of his hand.

"I told you not to smoke again" She used a commanding voice while her man kept staring at her with a dark look.

"Why were you smoking?" She asked putting the burning butt in the ashtray.

"Seth!" She tangled her fingers in his hair and pulled at them when he didn't answer her. The room's silence was creeping her out.