Chapter 48: Attempting To Beat The Samurai And Blending In

Hebi's POV

Me and Zane drove together to catch a bunch of constrictai. Zane had immediately volunteered to do the mission despite not wanting to be part of the green ninja contest. When I asked why his explanation was that he didn't like the constrictai. He also said he wanted to protect Ninjago, and that it might help him achieve his full potential. But it was pretty obvious he just hated the constrictai for some reason.

We saw all the people running in terror as they were chased by constrictai.

"Your future green ninja has come to your rescue!" I yelled. Zane gave me a look.

"Hebi, I have already told you this. You can not be the green ninja. You do not even have a golden weapon!" he said.

"I have hypnosis powers! Shouldn't that be enough?"

"No!"

"But-"

"No, just no. You are not the green ninja." I glared at him.

"Powerist," I mumbled. He stared at me confused.

"Powerist? What is that?" Zane asked.

"Judging someone based on their power. Duh." He sighed.

"May you please stop making up words?"

"No." He let out a loud "Ugh!"

When we finally reached the actual village, all the constrictai were tied up. I glared at the samurai. Again? Couldn't it just let me have one chance to prove my worth? Just one. That's all I asked.

The samurai laughed. I glared.

"Jerk!" I yelled as it flew away.

"Metal menace!" Zane yelled at the same time. He threw a snowball at them, but missed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Kai drove together to catch some hypnobrai.

"Your future green ninja has arrived!" I said.

Kai quickly added, "She's talking about me!"

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are. The green ninja has golden weapons. You don't." I glared at him.

"Looks like we have two powerist ninja."

"I have powers! They come from my golden weapon."

"I said powerist. It means that you judge people based on their powers."

"I'm not. I'm just saying that your little hypnosis trick isn't an actual power."

"Well, that little hypnosis trick managed to turn your friend into your enemy, so I'd say it's an actual power." He let out a small chuckle.

"Not really though." I could tell he was lying. He looked really nervous now. Like I might attack him any second. He realized just how strong I could be.

I smiled. Good. He should know not to mess with me.

After a moment of walking the hypnobrai came into view. Kai pulled out his sword, and I pulled out a smaller sword.

"Go, ninja, go!" a bunch of girls said. I smiled.

"Destroy the serpentine!" one of them said. It hit me that they thought Kai was gonna attack me. I sighed. Would people ever realize I was good? Well, mostly good.

The samurai quickly put all the hypnobrai in a net.

"Oh, samurai, oh!" the girls said.

"Cyborg samurai thing!" I corrected. They all gave me looks. They then gave the samurai confused looks. It was very clear what they were thinking.