chapter 34

|| A week before School Begins || 

Isabella 

It's almost the start of school again. 

Ever since the pool party, I've started to be more self conscious of myself to what I wear to what I ate, because the girls were starting to mention how they'll work out more often to maintain a healthy body, and I couldn't help but look down at my little pudgy stomach, I wasn't fat at all or chubby, I just had those stomach rolls whenever I sit down, I know it isn't that bad. 

however, as time progressed, now that I am aware of my body, I began to notice my brothers' definite abs, and that's what I wanted, but not exactly that, but a washboard abs maybe? 

I know I had to be disciplined to achieve that goal, but it's so dang hard to be consistent. 

"baby, is the food not to your liking?" Silas asks me, taking notice of the lack of dent I've made in the plate, because usually during breakfast I eat for four people.

"I'm not really hungry!" I convinced him, and he looks skeptical but nods before he digs into his own dish.

"right, today we're going back to school shopping okay?" he adds, "I got a photoshoot, I won't be able to go" Alaric chimes in, then breakfast comes to an end, 

I went up to my bathroom to wash up and as I get undressed I just hate the way I look right now, I wish I had Lydia's or Amara's body, or even Susie's, they're skinny and have subtle abs. 

Because I've been in the bathroom for too long, I hear a knock at the bathroom door, "Princess are you alright?" It's Silas's voice, and I felt myself relax, I scrambled to put on my clothes and then I open the bathroom door, "yeah, I'm ready" I say even though I was crying over my body. 

"Were you crying?" he immediately brushes my cheek as he examines my eyes, "um-" before I could come up with a lie, "don't lie to me, baby" he wipes away any remaining tears from my eyes, "it's nothing! I just had something in my eyes" I suddenly got mad that he was getting too invasive on my privacy, "let's just go shopping" I pull away from him and I sat in the car waiting for him. 

Eventually papa does arrive in the car, and Victor is ready to take off the driveway, and pulled out the garage. 

"baby are you sure you're feeling okay?" papa places the back of his palm onto my forehead, "I'm fine" I couldn't understand I was getting all agitated for no reason, did I wake up and chose violence? 

"okay, alright, I don't want to anger you" he recedes from the topic, then he pulls out his phone as he's busy tapping away. 

maybe it's just me but everything is annoying, I want PAPA to keep asking me if I'm okay but I also don't want him to ask me, I'm in such a dilemma. 

we finally arrived at the shopping malls, Silas wants me to hold onto his hand as we cross the road, and I just got annoyed, I'm not a little kid! 

"I can walk by myself" I adamantly say freeing myself from his grasp, "Alright, I got it." Silas lets go of my hand as we walk into the shopping mall. 

not sure why when he actually let my hand go, I felt sad, but at the same time it was refreshing to be independent. 

We strolled into several shops and picked the generic stuff for school, pencils, pens, highlighters, etc. 

my stomach was aching a little bit as we grabbed the stuff, "baby let's take you to the bathroom" Silas says as he draws me close to him, "huh? im not a baby!" I scolded him but this time he wouldn't listen, and he took me to the one room bathroom and closed the door behind him,