Against The Dutch

It's match day between England's Blazing Lions and the Netherlands' Explosive Tigers.

The Blazing Lions gathered for breakfast, discussing strategies. "Alright, do you all get the strategy now?" Uno, the forward and captain, asked. Everyone nodded. "Good, now, let's kick ass," he cheered, and the team joined in with enthusiastic cheers. As they walked back to their rooms to collect their gear, Uno and Denise waited in the lobby since they had already packed and moved some of their things there.

"Really a very big scare last night, ey?" Uno asked. Denise nodded meekly. "Yeah, I thought I was going to get pregnant at a young age."

"Such a scare. When I was waiting for your results, I thought your dad would kill me," Uno said, slightly scared.

Denise giggled. "You know he loves you like a son," she said. Uno blushed slightly at the mention. "Yeah, at least your parents cared whenever they visit us."

As they were talking, the rest of the team showed up. "So, did I hear a mention of a pregnancy?" Matt asked, completely shocking the living life out of the two of them.

"Uhhh, how long have you and the others been standing there?" Uno asked.

"Well, me, Avva, Jada, Angelo, Lance, and Olivia were already here. Don't worry, we won't tell," Matt said, with the others nodding in agreement.

"Thanks, guys, thank you," Denise said.

After a few minutes of waiting for the others, Uno noticed something. "Say, you three are rocking the suits and shoes like me today," Uno pointed out.

Uno wore a navy blue suit consisting of a blazer, vest, and trousers with a light blue long-sleeve collared shirt and a navy blue necktie with faint white stripes. Lance wore a similar suit in green, while Angelo sported a deep maroon blazer and trousers with a dark gray vest. Matt's ensemble featured an orange blazer and trousers with a brown vest and a checkered shirt with blue lines.

Denise, standing confidently beside Uno, wore a sleek dark blue suit similar to his, with a navy blue blouse underneath. Olivia, Jada, and Avva wore the team's training kit: blue jogging pants and a blue windbreaker with three lions on the left side of their chest.
A few minutes later, the others arrived with signaled Coach Alfreds to begin team boarding in the bus. Once they arrived, everybody changed into their uniforms with Uno and Denise helping each other tie their football boots with Denise adjusting Uno's captain's armband.

As the Blazing Lions took to the field, the anticipation was electric. Their fans roared from the stands, creating a sea of navy blue and gold. The whistle blew, signaling the start of the match against the Explosive Tigers, who were decked out in their striking orange and black kits.

The Tigers won the initial possession, with their forwards showing off their speed and precision. Arkin's warning echoed in the minds of the Lions as the Tigers' captain, Sven, dribbled swiftly down the field, passing the ball between their skilled midfielders.

"Stay tight on them!" Uno called out, his voice cutting through the noise.

Isabelle was the first to intercept, displaying her sharp defensive skills. She passed the ball to Calvin, who deftly maneuvered past an opponent before sending it upfield to Lance. Lance controlled the ball effortlessly, his white long sleeve shirt with blue sleeves a blur as he sprinted down the wing.

"Great pass, Izzy!" Calvin shouted over his shoulder as he advanced.

Lance sent a precise cross into the box where Uno was waiting. Uno took a deep breath and executed his signature move, the Frozen Arrow. The ball shot through the air like an icy arrow, freezing the opposing goalkeeper in place as it slammed into the net. The stadium erupted in cheers as the Lions took an early lead.