Christmas Away From Home

It's currently christmas time at the Blazing Lions' hotel, we see the team just gathered around the fireplace.

"So, another christmas, yet our second christmas together, ey, Uno?" Denise said as she began snuggling tightly to Uno, to the annoyance of the single girls. (Except his cousin and some of his teammates from Hypower) "Well, you are correct but, we did have our first christmas around before we won the pre league." Uno said.

As the two captains snuggled and the others drank their hot coacoa, Lance and Angelo are now planning for a surprise for the boys.

"So, what about a kareoke night?" Lance suggested. "Nah, most of everybody are pansies towards singin'. How 'bout an arcade tour, or even a coffee run?" Angelo asked, Lance pondered.

"Hmmm, That could work. How 'bout we have the coffee and arcade run with everybody, then just have the Hypower guys or maybe even just the couples to go on kareoke. Sound like a plan?" Lance said. "Deal. It's epic on how you think like Uno and Denise. No wonder why Uno chose you in the even he goes down with Denise." "Gee, thanks bro. Now, let's get things booked and ready." "Onward."

Meanwhile In the warmth of their cozy hotel room, Uno and Denise were preparing the snacks for their annual Christmas viewing of *Home Alone*. The soft glow of the fairy lights and the faint hum of Christmas carols from the other rooms added to the festive ambiance.

"Pass me the popcorn, will you?" Denise said, smiling as she glanced at Uno.

Uno handed her the bowl, their fingers brushing briefly. "Here you go, my love. Do you think we have enough snacks? We can't have *Home Alone* without the right amount of junk food."

Denise laughed, her eyes twinkling. "I think we've got everything. Popcorn, cookies, hot cocoa, and some candy canes. We're set." She leaned in, placing a soft kiss on his cheek. "You know, this is my favorite Christmas tradition with you."

Uno wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her close. "Mine too. There's just something about watching Kevin outsmart those burglars that never gets old." He kissed her forehead gently.

Denise's eyes sparkled with mischief as she reached for a candy cane. "You know, speaking of outsmarting, I bet I could beat you at that trivia game we've got."

Uno chuckled, giving her a playful nudge. "Is that a challenge? You know I'm always up for a little friendly competition."

Denise smirked, her lips curling in that way that always made his heart skip a beat. "You bet it is. And the loser has to give the winner a kiss for every wrong answer."

"Deal," Uno said, leaning in to steal a quick kiss. "Though I might just pretend to lose on purpose."

They settled on the couch, surrounded by snacks, as the movie started. Between scenes, they quizzed each other, laughter filling the room with each wrong answer and subsequent kiss. As the night wore on, their teasing grew softer, their kisses lingering longer until they eventually fell asleep in each other's arms, the credits of *Home Alone* rolling in the background.

---

The next morning, the Blazing Lions were up early, ready for their day of adventures. The team, consisting of Uno, Lance, Angelo, Matt, Maury, Lorenzo, Meric, Tristan, Matthew, Sherwin, Calvin, Vincent, Raymond, V.M, Gershon, Marshall, Arkin Paul, Kyle, James, Denise, Olivia, Jada, Avva, Zoey, Kate, Jea, Dara, Acel, Isabelle, Patricia, Cassandra, Zianna, Aoi, Svetlana, and Yani, gathered in the lobby, excited chatter filling the air.

"Alright, everyone ready for some coffee?" Lance asked, a grin on his face.

"Absolutely," Matt replied. "I need my caffeine fix."