Working hard while being married

After they returned from their honeymoon, they returned back to playing football.

During one particular stressful day that was filled by promotional photo shoot, some of their teammates taking time off and where Uno was injured.

"Denise, when can I cuddle up to you." Uno whined to his wife. Denise turned to face him. "Well, maybe after one of my photoshoots." Denise said with her husband groaning.

Uno groaned in annoyance, shifting uncomfortably on the couch as he tried to find a position that didn't aggravate his injured leg. "This is taking forever," he complained, running a hand through his hair. Denise, mid-pose for the photographer, caught his eye and rolled hers in return.

"Patience, Uno," she said with a playful smile, then turned to the photographer. "Just a few more shots?"

Uno couldn't help but continue to whine. "But, Denise, I'm bored out of my mind, and my leg is killing me."

Denise chuckled softly and walked over to him, leaning down and giving him a quick, silencing kiss. "There, that should hold you over until I'm done," she whispered against his lips.

Uno sighed but smiled, feeling a bit better. Just then, their friends started filing into the room, bringing a new energy with them.

Lance was the first to speak, clapping Uno on the back. "Hey, man, why so glum?"

"Yeah, we're here to keep you company," Olivia chimed in, settling onto the couch beside Uno.

Jada nodded in agreement. "We know these photo shoots can be a drag, but at least we can hang out."

Angelo came in with a grin. "Hey, maybe we can plan our next game or something."

Matt leaned against the wall, looking around. "I heard the next big match is in two weeks. Anyone have strategies in mind?"

Avva jumped in, "I was thinking we could try a new formation. Shake things up a bit."

Zoey was quick to add, "That sounds great! We've been playing the same way for a while now."

Maury, always the strategist, nodded thoughtfully. "I think it could work. We'll need to practice a lot, though."

Lorenzo laughed, "Always the voice of reason, Maury. But yeah, I'm in."

Jea clapped her hands, "Alright, then. It's settled. New formation it is."

Kate smiled at the camaraderie. "We'll need to hit the field tomorrow and start running drills."

Meric agreed, "For sure. But for now, let's relax a bit."

Sherwin leaned back in his chair, "So, any fun plans after this?"

Patricia shrugged, "Just thought we'd chill and maybe grab some food."

Yani perked up, "I know a great place nearby. We could all go together."

Vincent grinned, "Sounds perfect. I'm starving."

Calvin and Acel exchanged glances and nodded. "Count us in," Calvin said.

Matthew, always ready for a good time, added, "Me too. Haven't had a decent meal all day."

Tristan chuckled, "Same here. Plus, it's a good way to unwind."

Marshall, Arkin, and Paul all voiced their agreement, and soon the room was buzzing with excitement about their post-shoot plans.

Denise finally finished her last shot and joined the group, looking relieved. "Alright, let's get out of here."