In A Apartment

It's been a few days since the "date" of Uno and Denise. It was a calm autumn day at the Academy of Diana of Coulthurst. Everybody was training, well mostly everybody, Denise called in sick and requested that Uno should go to her apartment alone, with the medicine in hand, he agreed. But before Uno had set off to Denise's apartment he had to wait for Lance to drop him the medicine since he was busy for applications for the club to come in.

Just as Uno was about to leave his office a female brunette with emerald eyes came in.

"Am I late to apply?!" She asked, breathless from her running to Uno's office.

"Well... I was about to go but I can interview you for a few. So who are you and why do you want to join?" Uno responded.

"I'm Kate, Kate Stevens." Kate said.

"Nice to meet you Kate, I'm Uno, now can you answer the final question." Uno responded.

"Of course, the reason why I wanted to join is that I really want to see our school win the league since my grandfather was the coach before." She answered.

"And that grandfather would be... I don't know... Jude Stevens?" Uno inquired.

"The very same." Kate responded.

"Well, I approve." Uno said, Happily "Welcome Kate, now which number would you like to choose." Uno inquired.

"I think I'll take the 3." She responded.

"Now, Which position?"

"Maybe Centre Back, but I want to try all the positions, so that incase somebody is down I'll just go on their spot with no worries." Kate said.

"Good, I needed versatile players like myself. Now go find Jada Johnson, she will finalize your entrance to the team, give her this signed paper of my approval."

"Thank you so much Captain." Kate said, cheerfully.

"Please call me Uno, and again welcome."

After welcoming Kate, Uno went and picked up the medicine from Lance and began walking to Denise's Apartment, which was odd since she also has a house but, he crossed the thought og her owning that house and figured that her parents also lived near where he owned his house, but then again he did have two homes, one thats next to Denise's parents and an apartment thats litterally on the same building and floor as her.

As he arrived, he changed clothes before entering Denise's apartment with the key she had given him. There he saw his Co-Captain lying on the pullout couch bed with a blanked wrapped around her.

"Is she depressed or actually sick?" Uno thought to himself.

Denise's POV

"Why must I get sick for real after planning to play sick." I thought to myself. I didn't even notice that Uno had stolen a cola from my fridge

"Uno~ can you come here, please~"

"Denise, you are ill, and I have to walk back to my apartment just to get it and I'm in no mood of walking."

"Please~, I want you near me so that I can be cured~" I begged with a hint of a flirty tone.

"Have your parents taught you that, when ill, you shouldn't touch people."

"Please~ It's just a cold." I said while pouting.

Nobody's POV

After a few minutes of pleading, Uno caved in. He didn't understand why she wanted him near her, but he drew to the conclusion that she wanted him, he decided to prank her by pretending he doesn't care.