Out Shopping

It's been a few weeks since Meric had joined the team, and now the entire team are out in Milton Keynes for their match against RB Miton Keynes.

After their victory against London Academy, Uno decided that everybody can go have a rest day once they reach Milton Keynes.

During their rest before returning to training, Denise went shopping, at one of the mall centres in Milton Keynes.

As she strolled around the watch section for a gift for Uno. On her basket, she had lapel pins, blue neckties, and some cologne from Uno's brand.

While she strolled she noticed something, A sporty yet formal Timex watch. The watch was a collab of Timex and NASA, and it was in Uno's signature blue.

"Uhmm, Excuse me. How much for the Timex NASA watch?" She inquired at the clerk. "Well, it's around 3,100 Pounds. It's on a specialty discount with an extra watch, since the owner returned it." The clerk said, with the price in Denise's mind. "I'll take it. It would be a perfect gift for him." She said happily. The clerk nodded and prepared the warranty checks and price checks. With everything sorted, she paid for her shopping and went back to Hypower's accomadation.

Once she reached her shared room with Jada, she found Jada writing in her journal. Once the click of the door sounded, Jada looked up from her journal seeing Denise holding two paperbags. "So, got everything to make your crush known to Uno?" Jada asked Denise as she began sitting down on the couch. "Yep, I really hope that he sees my feelings. If not, then I'll continue waiting." Denise said with Jada pretending to wipe a tear off her eyes

"Damn, you are such a dedicated girl for a man. I wish you luck." "Thanks." Denise said while Jada got up and went for bed. Denise followed suit and went peacefully asleep.

The next day, the team gathered in the lobby of their hotel for a meeting before heading to the training ground. Denise, with a nervous but excited energy, held the carefully wrapped gift bags containing the Timex NASA watch, lapel pins, blue neckties, and cologne. She had decided that today would be the perfect day to give them to Uno.

"Alright team, let's get ready for training!" Uno announced, his voice full of energy. "We've got a big game ahead and we need to stay focused."

Lance, always the joker, grinned. "Focus, huh? Does that include focusing on the latest shopping trends, Denise?" He nudged her playfully, glancing at her shopping bags from the previous day.

Denise blushed slightly but held her ground. "Actually, I do have something special. Uno, could I talk to you for a moment?"

Uno, slightly puzzled but curious, nodded. "Sure, Denise. What's up?"

She led him to a quieter corner of the lobby, away from the prying eyes and teasing of the rest of the team. Taking a deep breath, she handed him the gift bags.

"I got these for you," Denise said, her voice steady but her heart racing. "You've been such an incredible captain and friend, and I just wanted to show my appreciation."

Uno's eyes widened in surprise as he took the bags. "Denise, you didn't have to get me anything."

"Just open them," Denise urged with a shy smile.

As Uno unwrapped the first bag, he found the Timex NASA watch. His face lit up. "Wow, Denise! This is amazing. It's even in my favorite color. Thank you so much."

Denise smiled and handed him the second bag. "There's more."

Uno opened the second bag to find the lapel pins, blue neckties, and cologne. He looked at Denise, genuinely touched. "These are fantastic. You really went all out. Thank you."